What Pub before Fulham Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pub before Fulham Saturday?

What pub is everyone meeting at before Fulham on Saturday?

Read this on their website:

"David Frear recommends; 'The Crabtree on Rainville Road (10 minutes walk from the ground) welcomes all away supporters and as a Fulham season ticket holder I can tell you that as long as you don't watch your football at Loftus Road you can be assured of a warm welcome'.

So I say let's go there then.

Comment

Will be in the Spotted Horse ,Putney
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Shouldn't it be a hamper and pims on the banks of the Thames
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

"David Frear recommends; 'The Crabtree on Rainville Road (10 minutes walk from the ground) welcomes all away supporters and as a Fulham season ticket holder I can tell you that as long as you don't watch your football at Loftus Road you can be assured of a warm welcome'.

Hahaha you could stroll into any Fulham pub without anything happening.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Will be in the Spotted Horse ,Putney
            Good boozer that !

Comment

st pubs are shut as qpr are bringing many stormtroopers all have eaten tins of baked beans so very smelly,be carefull bring gas masks
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

I want a beer not a G&T and canapes.

Comment

If your lucky you could pop down to the Crabtree at half time and have your photo taken with Adel, if he's knocking around!!!!!!!!!!
                  My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Been in The Rocket before the last couple of times so may head there. Is a Spoons so will serve scummers like me early doors n all.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Been in The Rocket before the last couple of times so may head there. Is a Spoons so will serve scummers like me early doors n all.
                      they had to close the rocket a few weeks back , villa were causing a bit of bother

Comment

Spoke victor before Sunderland at home and he suggested pubs were closed pre game

Comment

William Morris in Hammersmith is open at 8am I hear

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            they had to close the rocket a few weeks back , villa were causing a bit of bother
                            Just for the game was it or is it still closed now?

Comment

Any clarification on pubs in Putney not being open?
                              Coming in from the South side so dont really want to have to schlep down to Hammersmith.

Comment

Working...
                              X