Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamie carragher

Filthy scumbag.
    He spits like a 6 year old, must be something to do with that speech impediment he has.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Shocking way to behave, all because of a bit of gentle teasing, not even strong enough to be called banter.

Comment

silly man , must get the sack , was funny listening to his pal danny murphy trying to make a case for him this morning

Comment

Silly boy, he must of taken tonnes of stick over the years playing for the micky mousers, so why has he suddenly lost it while being a pundit? Surely going to OT he should have expected a little leg pulling
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

bet his wife's gutted he'll have him stuck indoors all day now

Comment

Why did our very own Rodney Marsh get dumped for a fairly innocuous remark and this animal gets a virtual slap on the wrist?
            Spitting is such a vile act - meningitis and other assorted nastinesses can be transmitted thus.It's almost a form of russian roulette.

Comment

It's just bizarre ain't it? I couldn't believe it when I watched the video back. He's about the last guy I'd expect to behave like that. It's the sort of thing you expect from the Joey Barton's of this world. Not a respected ex-pro like Carragher.

On the subject of Barton, I hear he was on the radio giving Carragher some grief. As was Vinnie Jones. You know you're in trouble of those 2 are saying it's bad!

Comment

Suspended for the remainder of the season

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X