• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Thats like an opening line to a joke.
    4 Canadians walk into a bar......
    Isnt it 4 Canadians walk into a bear ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Dont tell me the BFG is coming home !!?!
      Crouchie.

Comment

Shepherds Mush................. now that is genius

Comment

Welcome back JJB

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
            Missed Me ?

Thought not. I missed all you though plus I got a very nice welcome back from Stanley via PM who I know deep down hates me.

Anyway, moving swiftly on I do have a bit of news for you all, for the believers that is. I’m expecting the normal stick on this to be honest so bring it on lads.

My brother works for a large chauffeuring business in the west end and recently the company that he works for have won the clubs contract on a full time basis so he now spends at least 2/3 days of the week - a month with the owners when they are in London for business.

Big changes coming up both on and off the pitch this summer he has heard.

4 players have already agreed to sign when their current contracts expire with their current clubs with a former favourite coming back that will make A LOT of fans happy.

Once we get mathematically safe Ollie will also be offered a new improved contract as Ruben and TF are both crying out for stability.

The club have also almost given up of finding a new site in London for the ground due to the amount it would cost and are now looking at outside of London with a space being considered in Kent.

Nice to be back.

Play gentle now..
            great to have you back jjb!!!

my non-existent brother-in-law, who i claim sells hot dogs near the ground, would have been saying similar things (if he really existed). apparently, man city need to line up a replacement before walker comes back to us on loan though...

Comment

Welcome back jjb........ Liking the fans favourite coming back but not liking the Kent thing. I doubt very much if the owners would even entertain that. They know they'd lose the fanbase. I'd rather stay at LR. And 4 players already agreed to sign. League 1,2 or conference lol. If wenkeep playing to our strengths i.e 442 or 433 then I'm happy for Ollie to stay.

Comment

Could it be Joey Barton working in the betting kiosk?

Comment

Having said that i really doubt any top brass at the club would let such info out unless it was overheard in a phone convo while being driven around

Comment

The ITK king is back and this board will be much better for it. Welcome back JJB!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Isnt it 4 Canadians walk into a bear ?
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Kent ?????as long as ive got a hole in my a rse ,we wont be moving to Kent. Welcome back jjb ,anyway , the more nutters we have on this site the better ,as far as im concerned
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Welcome back JJB love your its rumours keep them coming

This site has been missing this for a while mate

Comment

I'm going for Joey Barton

Has no club at present

Comment

Kent is the wrong side of the bridge from God's chosen county of essexshire
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                Kent is the wrong side of the bridge from God's chosen county of essexshire
                                The same essexshire with Basildon in eh leighsy?
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X