Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    A win tonight and there be a stampede at the box office
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

C'mon chaps, after last night's win surely a few more will fancy it now? Love us to pack out that away end.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I’m still struggling to get my hands on then Matty

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I’m still struggling to get my hands on then Matty
          Struggling to get your hands on tickets?

Comment

Just purchased my ticket. The GF is away so I'm free man for one night and day. Pressure off after last night, just hope we give Fulham a really good challenge! COYR's!!!!!!!!

Comment

Should be a walk in the park.

Comment

I don't believe we would have sent that many back. We sold 1k pretty instantly. I am sure we will shift more or less 4000. We did last year and the year before that.

Comment

Now ALL TICKET. Not sure if a mod can adjust the title just to make sure people don't miss it. Why would they leave it so late?! Looks like just over 3k have been sold.

FULHAM have advised that Saturday's match at Craven Cottage is now ALL TICKET

Fulham v QPR
                  Sky Bet Championship
                  Saturday, 17th March 2018 - kick-off 12.30 pm

840 LOWER TIER TICKETS REMAINING ADVANCED PRICED: £30 Adults, £25 Senior Over 65/Young Adult 18-21 and £15 Junior 17 & Under.

The club have received 9 pairs of wheelchair and ambulant tickets with a free carer which 4 spaces are classed as restricted view priced: £15.00 Adults, £12.50 Senior Over 65/Young Adult 18-21 and £7.50 Junior 17 & Under. To book these tickets please call on 08444 777 007 and select option 3 during normal office opening hours.

Supporters are advised this fixture is now ALL TICKET. Please purchase tickets in advance as there will be no sales available on the day of the game.

Comment

Ian Taylor just confirmed 2,600 sold.

Poor IMHO.

Comment

We will just have to make twice as much noise Matty. People really need to go to away games to experience the great atmosphere regardless of whether we win. 'Cos the few times we do makes it all worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        We will just have to make twice as much noise Matty. People really need to go to away games to experience the great atmosphere regardless of whether we win. 'Cos the few times we do makes it all worthwhile.
                        Spot on. Win, lose or draw you have to let the home team know you are there.

Comment

Of course, that is the main reason to go. But there should be more going. Not taking 4k down the road as a joke and people claim we are a big club? No chance. One of the only clubs I know that have more sitting than standing.

Comment

just bought my ticket too, looking forward to it but i reckon we'll be turned over... i'm more worried about the away fan pubs!

Comment

6 of us door to door on the 93 bus

Comment

Managed to purchase now do x3 going

Comment

Working...
                                X