No announcement yet.

Short of injury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point. Yet with Pawel it's obvious he has lost confidence as an attacking weapon when he IS in the other team's box. If he doesn't recapture that drive it's hard to see why he's a solid starting option. Do agree with one of the comments below that we could benefit from spelling Scowen here and there.

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Tanpa. How many games on the spin has Cousins played as a central midfielder?? More than a coincidence that 2 of the players you mentioned originally both struggled at RWB in a flawed and ridiculous system that Holloway persisted with.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      And as for Cousins, cannot remember one game where he showed up big time. Not one.
      I'm with you, however love any QPR player to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        Makes u laugh when Ollie talks about how it’s a risk to play our young players.
        I sort of know what he means though. Exciting times for us having decent youth coming through and we need to give them time to really get used to the level they are stepping into. By all means have the expecatation of what these talents can do but just keep it level.

Comment

I can't believe how bad Cousins has been, one I would be happy to see leave, before players like
          Luongo.
          Washupman is just dreadful, but tries hard and you want him to do it, but it ain't gonna happen here
          I fear.
          Pav needs to play in preferred position, and I still have time for him.
          Ollowhead and 352

Comment

Working...
          X