MOTM | QPR 1 Sunderland 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM | QPR 1 Sunderland 0

Eze was the stand out player IMO. Contender for goal of the season too? Furlong impressed again also.

Good to see Ollie finally dropping the dreaded wingbacks, but how about playing a winger or two? No point playing Smith otherwise, surely?!
    Smithies
    0.00%
    Furlong
    4.00%
    Onuoha
    20.00%
    Robinson
    0.00%
    Bidwell
    0.00%
    Luongo
    0.00%
    Scowen
    0.00%
    Freeman
    0.00%
    Smyth
    0.00%
    Smith
    0.00%
    Eze
    76.00%
    Lynch (sub)
    0.00%
    Osayi-Samuel (sub)
    0.00%
    Manning (sub)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Ned for me. Countless important tackles made. Although Eze was impressive also.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

furlong for me, hes looked solid and not out of place at this level for the past 2 games when hes played right back. didn't do much wrong yesterday, got forward when he needed too and defended his side of the pitch very well.

Comment

Onuhua made 2 good blocks/tackles but Eze for me as getting his first goal just edges it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Good to see Ollie finally dropping the dreaded wingbacks, but how about playing a winger or two? No point playing Smith otherwise, surely?!
          Which is zackly why 4-4-2 would have made more sense than 4-3-3. 4-3-3 always ends up narrow, bit like 4-4-2 diamond.

Comment

Finally got to watch whole game back earlier today. Eze gets my vote as the goal was sublime, and whenever he had the ball the atmosphere went up a level. Furs impressed me and Ned had a good game. Mention to Smyth, not an amazing game but you can tell he really enjoys playing. Came back on at FT to celebrate with the others. The future is bright, its blue n white
            Last edited by Fraggy; 11-03-2018, 08:46 PM.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Furlong had a very good game but Eze for me. Scored the winning goal and looked like he was a level above most on the pitch.

Comment

scowen mopped up a lot , freeman tries to make things happen but i went for easy E , touch of composure in an otherwise ordinary game

Comment

A couple more games and they will all be sniffing around Eze. He just looks right on the ball and that is always a good sign of a really good prospect. Please don't sell him once the season tickets are in.......

Comment

Thought Eze was a real handful so voted for him. Good goal too.

Must add that Furlong and Bidwell looked comfortable all game.

Comment

Working...
                    X