No announcement yet.

West ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they looked well pi*$ed off the ones I saw at Waterloo. Didn't know their score but yyou didn't need to be Einstein to guess they lost
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The way they ushered Gold and his entourage out of the stadium for his own protection a bit reminiscent of Ceausecu's last exit.Amazing scenes.
      Joe Hart is England's keeper?Hope South gate was watching that ricket.All of this on the 25th anniversaey of Bobby Moore's death.
      My brother Steve once ran Bobby over in his cab - would have thought Bob should have seen it coming.

Comment

Pardew's in bigger bother.He put in the address of the Jobcentre on his Satnav earlier and the voice said "You should know the way by now mate"

Comment

Good on them. Been fed shite for a long time by the dildo brothers and the other lying sl@g and they've had enough.

Sold a dream in a poxy spaceship.

Comment

We've all been here, haven't we? If not necessarily on video......

https://mobile.twitter.com/AFC_Gille...862977/video/1

I feel for you fella.

Comment

50 hundred grand a week. LOL

Comment

I have to say after watching that game on motd the players played terrible. Let Burnley do what they wanted. And for me the fans were an absolute disgrace to their club

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  We've all been here, haven't we? If not necessarily on video......

https://mobile.twitter.com/AFC_Gille...862977/video/1

I feel for you fella.
                  Hehe. Funny bloke.

'THERE HE IS FULL KIT ######! GIVE HIM THE SHIRT'

Comment

Never normally watch motd, but quickly put it on briefly last night and saw the west ham game, madness, surely those fans want to be careful with those two owning the club & not owning there own ground! right situation going on there & i had no idea as havnt really been following the prem this season tbh.
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Don't think we should be praising there fans, yes I get the frustration but they have no given right to not be in a relegation battle, always overrated themselves and it was quite intimidating for the kids to see. Lovely touch from the Burnley players letting them use their bench
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

They always promise fans some big signings then bid well below their market value telling the fans they tried. Then they sign a couple of cheaper players expecting the fans to be happy. Publicity seeking con artists.

Comment

No sympathy. Their fault for turning their nose up at Uncle. What could have been ...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            No sympathy. Their fault for turning their nose up at Uncle. What could have been ...
                            Nice.

I just think football fans these days are way too passive. In fact much there's less civil disorder in general, we have a proud history of street protest, closest you get these days is sending back your side order of quinoa salad for a touch more chard.......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Nice.

I just think football fans these days are way too passive. In fact much there's less civil disorder in general, we have a proud history of street protest, closest you get these days is sending back your side order of quinoa salad for a touch more chard.......
                              At your age you should start chilling out. It was far to frightening for the kids that went yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if its put them off going back
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                At your age you should start chilling out.
                                Chill out? Isn't that what we have to do watching our lot every week?

Comment

Working...
                                X