13 points clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Im glad its gone from 'in a titanic relegation battle' to 'it would take a titanic collapse'.
    Or most of us can see we`re going to be in a relegation battle for certain
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      It really was never in doubt, even when the realists mentioned our obvious relegation battle for the 937th time thus season after we beat Burton away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Tbf we are pretty safe not because we have been good but the likes of Burton Sunderland and Birmingham have been so bad,most seasons any team that finishes below 50 points are relegated but this season looks like it will only take 46 points to stay up such is the quality of teams below us. I wouldn't exactly be offering Holloway any extention on his contact just yet .
        Id like to see where we would be at this stage of the season with the same points every season five years back. Id have a little bet it would be near enough the same position every season, so nah i dont agree with you, but happy to be proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Id like to see where we would be at this stage of the season with the same points every season five years back. Id have a little bet it would be near enough the same position every season, so nah i dont agree with you, but happy to be proved wrong.
          You might be right but that doesn't allow for one of Ollie's losing runs such as last season's collapse. Probably vest to judge at end of season.

We have been lucky bone of those below us have shot up table. All been carp.

Comment

I bet Olli has been forced to play the youngsters in the first team.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              I bet Olli has been forced to play the youngsters in the first team.
              Eh? Based upon what?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Eh? Based upon what?
                The rumour is that Les interfered in team selection and instructed Holloway to play the kids for the last 8 games as we were "completely safe".

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  You might be right but that doesn't allow for one of Ollie's losing runs such as last season's collapse. Probably vest to judge at end of season.

We have been lucky bone of those below us have shot up table. All been carp.
                  I agree,we finished last season on 53 points and there were a lot of calls for Holloway to be sacked,let's see how many points we finish up with 10 games to go
                  Last edited by Rebel R's; 11-03-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Eh? Based upon what?
                    IMO, he waited too long to give them their chance.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      IMO, he waited too long to give them their chance.
                      He'd never start too many youngsters before we have points enough, why do the same misstake as last year? He won't play too many from now on either, he will match them carefully.. And I fully agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        The rumour is that Les interfered in team selection and instructed Holloway to play the kids for the last 8 games as we were "completely safe".
                        Hhaahahha what a load of pony First I have heard of that tbh.

Comment

Hhaahahha what a load of pony First I have heard of that tbh.
                          Just provides another stick to bash Ollie we. He has got allot of things wrong but people aren't willing to accept that his stubborn manner is changing
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Just provides another stick to bash Ollie we. He has got allot of things wrong but people aren't willing to accept that his stubborn manner is changing
                            Agree. For all his downfalls, giving some youngsters a go is really not one of them. Some of our fans are embarrassing, making up rumours that Les is forcing Ollie to play kids ffs

Comment

But when you look where we are - below a totally dysfunctional club like Forest whose fan base is at least as fvcked off as we are - and you look at our poor GD you've got to say we've been poor for too long.

Everyone knows that the assend of this division has been shockingly poor. We're 13 points better. That's where we are. It could be worse but it should have been better. That's the price we've paid for the appointment.

Comment

Agree. For all his downfalls, giving some youngsters a go is really not one of them. Some of our fans are embarrassing, making up rumours that Les is forcing Ollie to play kids ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X