13 points clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 points clear

With a game in hand and a much superior goal difference. Some will still try and convince you that we are still in a relegation battle but it would take a collapse of epic proportions and runs by several teams that won’t happen for us to go down now.

Put it this way Id wager a grand to win a pound on us not going down. Well i wouldnt but you know what i mean.

Comment

I say we are safe after the win today. I accept we have had to cut our cloth etc but I expect better from our club next season.

Comment

Who would have thought before the start of the season we would be more or less safe by 10 March?
        Great achievement by Holloway and the players.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          Who would have thought before the start of the season we would be more or less safe by 10 March?
          Great achievement by Holloway and the players.
          I thought we were 100% going down?

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
            Great achievement by Holloway
            He's been at the club for over a year. In that time the only consistency he's shown was to a system which got ripped apart by decent sides, and to a player (CW) who simply isn't good enough at this level. A great achievement is what Dyche has done, or Potter at Ostersunds.

Comment

I think we did well to stay in the division while clearing out players, as much as many expect us to be much better I think it's clear the squad is only so good, it's great that some promising youngsters are getting a game and contributing, today showed (Smyth) they aren't going to be great every week although who knows with Eze, he's looked quite exciting most of the moments he's on the pitch!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

It would take a collapse of titanic proportions for us to be relegated now,we should comfortably get that one more win we need to be 99% safe (we are probably 95% safe now).

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  It would take a collapse of titanic proportions for us to be relegated now,we should comfortably get that one more win we need to be 99% safe (we are probably 95% safe now).
                  Im glad its gone from 'in a titanic relegation battle' to 'it would take a titanic collapse'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Don’t Need another win

Comment

Never in doubt
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        I think we did well to stay in the division while clearing out players, as much as many expect us to be much better I think it's clear the squad is only so good, it's great that some promising youngsters are getting a game and contributing, today showed (Smyth) they aren't going to be great every week although who knows with Eze, he's looked quite exciting most of the moments he's on the pitch!
                        I fully agree. The whole season we've looked like a lower midtable team, no more and no less. I also think the transition is going well and we now have the chance to watch 3, 4 or even five youngsters contributing to the team. Next season they will be even better and they will play more games.. already looking forward to that, even though we have Villa and Fulham away coming up (probably) together with some moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                          I fully agree. The whole season we've looked like a lower midtable team, no more and no less. I also think the transition is going well and we now have the chance to watch 3, 4 or even five youngsters contributing to the team. Next season they will be even better and they will play more games.. already looking forward to that, even though we have Villa and Fulham away coming up (probably) together with some moaning.
                          That's a given! Maybe with some of the pressure off we will pull a couple of surprises off, would be nice to beat Fulham!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Never in doubt

Honestly though it really hasnt been.
                            Have we even been bottom six all season?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Never in doubt
                              This. Were never going down.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X