No announcement yet.

On way home | QPR 1 Sunderland 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come chaps ok it wasn't a great game but show a bit of patience that was a very young squad out there yesterday with true potential , without a real captain somebody to give give guidance put his foot on the ball and offer instructions ( Sean Derry Aly Faulin ) which should be a priority in the Sommer

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Come chaps ok it wasn't a great game but show a bit of patience that was a very young squad out there yesterday with true potential , without a real captain somebody to give give guidance put his foot on the ball and offer instructions ( Sean Derry Aly Faulin ) which should be a priority in the Sommer
      Jurgen Sommer is 49 now I wouldn't have him back but granted we need that type in the summer
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agreed
        We didn’t have the confidence to bring the ball out of defence to commit their players, therefore opening up space for the likes of Smyth, Eze and BOS to exploit. They were just happy to try & catch us on the break or from a set piece. They brought it down to ugly football.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Jurgen Sommer is 49 now I wouldn't have him back but granted we need that type in the summer
          LOL yes sir I will write my lines summer 100 times

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
            Agreed
            We didn’t have the confidence to bring the ball out of defence to commit their players, therefore opening up space for the likes of Smyth, Eze and BOS to exploit. They were just happy to try & catch us on the break or from a set piece. They brought it down to ugly football.
            This is the thing. We don't really have a centre half confident and strong enough to bring the ball out. I really think young Maguire for Leicester is superb at it and will be a big player for england. This type of defender is a dying breed but its a real art

Comment

LOL yes sir I will write my lines summer 100 times
              Sorry wasn't trying to give you dogs

Comment

Sorry wasn't trying to give you dogs
                Ah.....a ball playing centre half who can carry the ball into midfield committing the other team before playing the ball to our creative players while also having the ability to Marshall the back four and the rest of the team .....if your out there please step forward and join the our lower half championship club, you may not be handsomely paid but you will be the fans darling. 😜😜

Comment

Cracking 6th post another loft4words smart ar se but yep that's the one!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbob View Post
                    Ah.....a ball playing centre half who can carry the ball into midfield committing the other team before playing the ball to our creative players while also having the ability to Marshall the back four and the rest of the team .....if your out there please step forward and join the our lower half championship club, you may not be handsomely paid but you will be the fans darling. ����
                    We've really missed Grant Hall. Hope he can be back next season.

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
                      We've really missed Grant Hall. Hope he can be back next season.
                      What's even up with him, he seems to have turned into a raspberry. Starting to think there's something in the rumours I heard start of the season about whatever he has being a career threatener. Some chronic issue ala Ledley King.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        What's even up with him, he seems to have turned into a raspberry. Starting to think there's something in the rumours I heard start of the season about whatever he has being a career threatener. Some chronic issue ala Ledley King.
                        A while back West London Sport reported he had re-injured his knee in a reserve match or training and there was thoughts he would be shut down for the season, the next day he makes the game day squad and plays then plays again in the next match, I think he has been shut down for the season now although the club aren't saying much!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          A while back West London Sport reported he had re-injured his knee in a reserve match or training and there was thoughts he would be shut down for the season, the next day he makes the game day squad and plays then plays again in the next match, I think he has been shut down for the season now although the club aren't saying much!
                          I think they did the correct thing with the surgery, we have been more or less safe for some time and with two cb's out of contract this summer it is a lot smarter to aim for Hall being ready for next season.

Comment

Cracking 6th post another loft4words smart ar se but yep that's the one!
                            Thanks for the welcome back big fella, should avoid making assumptions about who posts where though, I’m WATRB’s through and trough. 👍🏽

Comment

Working...
                            X