Have we got lucky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing that it has taken this long for Holloway to change the formation
    Unbelievable could have been top 10 and had a much better less boring season for all of us.
    Whats the betting that he reverts to 3 5 2 next week again with Mackie now fit and Washington up front
    If he does this i will personally go and camp at the ground with a banner reading "Ronald Mc Donald manages this football club"

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Agree but what are we going to do if we lose 3 games in a row using 4-4-2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Would be annoying but much less chance of it happening than with 352.

Comment

Depends if we play well losing as two or three games aside we have not played well losing with 352

Comment

Just purchasing my tent now in Millets

Comment

Unbelievable could have been top 10 and had a much better less boring season for all of us.
              Whats the betting that he reverts to 3 5 2 next week again with Mackie now fit and Washington up front
              If he does this i will personally go and camp at the ground with a banner reading "Ronald Mc Donald manages this football club"

It could be that it was a club-decision to play 352. Who knows?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I will never understand how we manage to beat Wolves and Cardiff using 3-5-2
                Can someone tell me how that happened

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  They both larffed at us till it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    It could be that it was a club-decision to play 352. Who knows?
                    I wonder about this too, LF must have some say on this, maybe it's his idea because if it wasn't and he determined this was causing us to drop points you would think he would as IH's boss have something to say about it?
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      In my opinion its a young squad and we are very capable on our day & also very capable of crumbling, & i know its a cliche but its how you bounce back and respond, just like after the forest game, personally think if all the players picked are at it then the formations not so important personally, but if the whole squads not all at the races then we will struggle regardless, its about finding consistency more now and slowly we are with the likes of little smyth forcing his way in & also eze, so slowly the teams falling into shape more, & the more competition the more players and seniors especially are going to raise there games and hopefully confidence too! but confidence plays the huge part.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Many a season I've felt we played teams at the wrong time.... just after they signed a potent striker, just as they were on a hot streak, a suspended player would serve out his suspension in a cup replay and face us etc etc. Sounds paranoid but I'm convinced I'm right. Anyway, I think OP is correct - my feeling is that we've had the rub of the green this season for a change. Good job too considering how poor we've been.

Comment

I agree entirely with this thread,generally only 40 points at this stage of the season would have us 3rd or 4th from bottom but we are very lucky that the likes of Burton and Sunderland have been so awful .

Comment

If we play well and lose to better team then so be it. 3-5-2 and we were beating ourselves half the time. Criticism of 3-5-2 was mainly centred on the fact that we don't have the players for that system. We have the players for 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 so if the team selection is right then it's up to the players.

Comment

And the luck continues ! Looked awful then their keeper loses the plot �� That’s us safe now which is the important thing. This week should answer some questions for next season and who will be in charge. Pressure is essentially off so will be interesting to see how we perform against the 2 form sides in the division away from home......bit nervous if I’m honest.

Comment

Thought it was crying out for 3 at the back when they went down to 10 men. Pav should of been on for one of our full backs as no penetration down our right side. Furlong seemed hesitant to get forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X