I come in peace!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lion 4 Isla View Post
    That wasn’t me, it was a young fella who nicked my idea. But fair play to him as long as he’s raising money for the girl
    Thanks for the heads up. Have now matched the donation made to the other one. Good luck fella
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Where do I start!!!

Today’s Brentwood half marathon was cancelled due to the inclement weather and will not be rescheduled.
      I took all the donations on the premise that I would do the forfeits I put in place.
      So I will honour them all.

So now on Saturday 31st March, I will run a much more dangerous route from Cold Blow Lane to the Olympic Stadium via the New Den and the Boleyn ground wearing full West Ham kit and having claret and blue dyed hair. I will do crosses hammers at the finish where I will meet up with some of Isla’s fundraisers and then take in the West Ham v Southampton game

I’ll be surprised if I don’t get a whack from someone along the route, more so through Millwall territory in Bermondsey!!

I hope this will satisfy all of those who have donated.
      Wish me luck, I need it!!

I thank you all once more for your incredible support

Comment

Comment

Fair play; will there be a ceremonial burning of the kit after the run?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Take it your crossing Tower Bridge and not running the Rotherhithe tunnell ? What time should you be crossing ,i`m around SE1 on Saturday and ill give you a cheers /or abuse if im with my Millwall mates !!!!
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Take it your crossing Tower Bridge and not running the Rotherhithe tunnell ? What time should you be crossing ,i`m around SE1 on Saturday and ill give you a cheers /or abuse if im with my Millwall mates !!!!
              Should be crossing Tower Bridge about 12.25-12.30
              See you there.

Comment

Two more days until I run into the valley of death!

Look out for the Goals pull out in The Sun this weekend, it’s possible there will be a bit in there about Isla, the run and the coming together of football fans to raise this money

Comment

Well it’s all done and dusted!

The day went really well, no abuse, no clumps. Met and drank with some real old school West Ham, was a good laugh and ended up as pissed as a fart!!

Thank you for all your donations and support, it really is appreciated by myself and Isla’s family. If you’d still like to donate you can at the following page

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tony-munday3

I’ll leave some photos below and thank you once more.

Comment

Comment

Top chap
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well done mate ,you should be very proud
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                        X