Paul Smyth....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Washington was in a completely different position. As were Furlong and Bidwell. 433 is a huge change from 352. Huge. Washington was as pants as usual, sadly. Maybe worse....
    washington was to the left of the front 3 wasnt he, played there quite a few times hasnt he, and agree he was a waste of space like he was against forest, bidwell was the left back but he also got forward a few times
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Washington was in a completely different position. As were Furlong and Bidwell. 433 is a huge change from 352. Huge. Washington was as pants as usual, sadly. Maybe worse....
      Not only was he non existent as an an attacking force, he gave the ball away in bad positions, one in particular almost led to a goal for them!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        Not only was he non existent as an an attacking force, he gave the ball away in bad positions, one in particular almost led to a goal for them!
        Yeah you can definately see its got to him now him struggling, cant help seeing young smythe tearing it up tbh
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Fired off a blocked shot second half when unsighted and a pass to Smyth was the easier and better call...... Folk booed that. Not a first teamer, sadly. Shame.

Comment

Fired off a blocked shot second half when unsighted and a pass to Smyth was the easier and better call...... Folk booed that. Not a first teamer, sadly. Shame.
            Agree. Shame it hasn't worked but time to part ways in the summer for sure.

Comment

I hate to admit it, but CW has to be dropped. Really starting to feel sorry for him.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                I hate to admit it, but CW has to be dropped. Really starting to feel sorry for him.

Comment

I heard the booing, I wish it had worked out for CW but it hasn't after all these chances, I really don't think he should see the pitch again for us sadly unless in an emergency! I don't like our fans booing our own but can understand why they did especially in this particular situation, that was real poor by Conor!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

I heard the booing, I wish it had worked out for CW but it hasn't after all these chances, I really don't think he should see the pitch again for us sadly unless in an emergency! I don't like our fans booing our own but can understand why they did especially in this particular situation, that was real poor by Conor!
                    Don’t worry, he will soon be replaced with Mackie

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Yeah agree there, i suppose with the 3-5-2 there was too much space behind us when we pressed before, we certainly always got caught that way it seemed
                      Yes, there was far too much space and boy, were QPR exploited time and time again because IH wouldn't budge from his 3-5-2 starting formation.

As for Smyth, I posted this elsewhere, but QPR should give him a new 4 year contract, before he gets prised away for a pittance.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        As for Smyth, I posted this elsewhere, but QPR should give him a new 4 year contract, before he gets prised away for a pittance.
                        He's under contract until end of next season. Would leave it until 6 months before then personally.

Comment

Working...
                        X