No announcement yet.

2016-17 accounts are out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as the ownership goes is this Ruben bloke increasing his shares a good or bad thing for the football club??

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I liked him better when he was in Chic.
      i was thinking it ,But you typed it
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        As far as the ownership goes is this Ruben bloke increasing his shares a good or bad thing for the football club??
        Seems like public face is TF he takes the bullets but the man in ultimate control is Ruben. Seems a genuine man from interviews

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Seems like public face is TF he takes the bullets but the man in ultimate control is Ruben. Seems a genuine man from interviews
          Does he have a tw@tter account?
          QPR since 1993
          WATRB since 2015
          First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

So has this always been the case Westy?? If he has taken control is the fit and proper test being done??

Comment

All I want to do is follow the football.
              Money has ruined football as we once knew it and this thread alone is living proof.
              Like anyone really knows what's going on.

Comment

I believe Ned is one of the highest paid players still at the club, he don't even talk to his players on the pitch and his captain. Sell and free up some money.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I believe Ned is one of the highest paid players still at the club, he don't even talk to his players on the pitch and his captain. Sell and free up some money.
                  Have always said that.

Bang average and pretty shite tbh.

Like him as a fella though oddly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    All I want to do is follow the football.
                    Money has ruined football as we once knew it and this thread alone is living proof.
                    Like anyone really knows what's going on.

couldn't agree more, no one ever builds at team anymore its all about money, getting boring

Comment

in relation to FFP.

article written today about leeds owner questioning wolves....

The Leeds owner, Andrea Radrizzani, took aim at Wolves’ financial dealings after the Championship leaders’ comfortable victory at Elland Road.

Goals from Romain Saïss, Willy Boly and Benik Afobe restored Wolves’ six-point advantage at the top of the table, leaving Leeds with only one win in 13 matches in all competitions. But following the full-time whistle, Radrizzani questioned Wolves’ movements in the transfer market.

James Brent lays foundations for Plymouth’s dream of greater things
                      Read more
                      The leaders have connections with the “super-agent” Jorge Mendes and have spent heavily on recruiting talent such as Diogo Jota and Rúben Neves. Radrizzani, who completed his takeover of Leeds in May 2017, tweeted: “We have our own problems but we should play in a fair competition.”

He claimed there were “evident benefits” of Mendes having links at Wolves, whose manager Nuno Espírito Santo is among his clients, with Radrizzani suggesting they included “top European clubs giving players with options to buy”. Radrizzani added: “Congratulations to the best team but hope the league can be fair and equal to all 24 teams.”

It is understood the Football League is aware of concerns surrounding Wolves’ connections to agent Mendes and will address them.

Nuno was quick to defend his club, insisting they “compete fairly”. The Portuguese said: “First of all, I don’t care. Secondly, what we see on the pitch is a group of hard-working people. My only focus is on the game. To go beyond that, it doesn’t affect us.”
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Wolves got Mendez and we got Jorabchin back in the day which put us on the path to poverty.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Wolves got Mendez and we got Jorabchin back in the day which put us on the path to poverty.
                          I think Mendez will win.

Comment

Working...
                          X