Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
    Fair enough -maybe I had my ‘selective hearing’ engaged....
    In all honesty it was not loud and never really got going but the whole night was quiet as season has been. Thought derby were quiet too just one of those games

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      In all honesty it was not loud and never really got going
      Depends where you sit though don't it.

Admitedly not a rousing chorus that gets the ground going but certainly went on for long enough and with enough people to be worth a mention.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Is that the crowd that were singing his name for 10-15 minutes in the first half ?
        Went to 3 at the back when Pav came on for Furlong. We then went on to equalise and should have gone on to win!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Is that the crowd that were singing his name for 10-15 minutes in the first half ?
            That happens most home games to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              That happens most home games to be fair.
              Some thirty odd folk. The same fellas banging on interminably and counterproductive about walking in a Mackie wonderland.....

Comment

Same team for saturday but swap washingknobrot for eze or pavel and the atmposhere will be buzzing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Some thirty odd folk. The same fellas banging on interminably and counterproductive about walking in a Mackie wonderland.....
                  At least they are giving it a go though. It certainly is joined in by R block as well

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    Fair enough -maybe I had my ‘selective hearing’ engaged....
                    To be fair, there was a group of about 10 lads, sat at the back of P Block, that didn't stop singing the Ian Holloway song for at least 15 minutes. They were joined from time to time by the in Q & R blocks.

They should do what they do in the Bundesliga and give fans like that a megaphone, linked to the PA system, to get the songs going!!
                    Gloucester R's - No Sheep Shagging Allowed

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      At least they are giving it a go though. It certainly is joined in by R block as well
                      I love the go, Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                        Went to 3 at the back when Pav came on for Furlong. We then went on to equalise and should have gone on to win!!!!
                        Gordon bennett dont go saying that on here lol, we also conceded a daft goal with 4 at the back
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The Loft Boys

@TheLoftBoys82
                          Jan 4
                          More
                          A new supporters group travelling home and away hoping to improve atmospheres and create a new fan culture at Loftus Road with flags, stickers and banners. RTs appreciated.

The Loft Boys
                          @TheLoftBoys82
                          Yesterday we were lucky enough to meet with Lee Hoos and @IJTaylor81, and we can happily say we have the full backing of @QPRFC.

We are planning our first event for 14th of April vs Preston. More info will be announced shortly, please let us know if you’d like to be involved.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Always a favourite of mine whenever the atmosphere question gets asked.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Lol. Trouble is I've been singing the f acking thing since I posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Lol. Trouble is I've been singing the f acking thing since I posted it.
                                Just look how many threads we've had over the years with the same title, when you run a search. And this is only page 1!

Should I merge them all into one Classic Russ Abbot's Madhouse 'Atmosphere' thread, just for the fun of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X