WHY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Yep. I enjoyed that game. Scandalous how bad his management has been. Mad two last subs today. Can forgive him Lynch but taking off Furlong, not Scowen was dumb.

Washington is done. Shouldnt play again.
    Thought Lynch up top was crazy BUT useful in both boxes in the air.

Pavel for Furlong was a risk for more attack yet susceptible in defence.

Washington - yeah, have to agree. Offered absolutely fck all last night.

Comment

now the players are chipping in with their views on our new formation......

first up, Robinson..........

@PhilSpenc23
      Jack Robinson spoke about the solidity and protection that you get in a four-man defence, saying he prefers it to the usual 3-5-2. #QPR https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...tical-14380285
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

@PhilSpenc23
        Jack Robinson spoke about the solidity and protection that you get in a four-man defence, saying he prefers it to the usual 3-5-2. #QPR https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...tical-14380285
        Maybe, just maybe, that dimwitted total fool might wake up and smell the coffee before he exits the building in May......

Comment

Robinson

He said: "It was comfortable. We’ve worked on it it training and on the first day we tried it we knew we suited it, so it’s just about playing it regularly now and doing it week-in week-out"

Great. I knew that sitting in the Ellerslie. And I know nothing.

In other news sitting in the sun can cause sunburn.

Comment

Hints that Sylla back for saturday on gwl

Comment

Robinson

He said: "It was comfortable. We’ve worked on it it training and on the first day we tried it we knew we suited it, so it’s just about playing it regularly now and doing it week-in week-out"

been saying it all farking season.

lets hope the penny has finally dropped for knobhead and mr kippling
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Robinson

No words 77. Just no words. 3/4 of a season before he finally wakes up ffs. The players knew it, club staff knew it, most fans knew it, the club's comms last night were saying it too I hear. Just praying he sticks with it now. Where would we be in the table now had he done this from the season's start? Better late than never but what a terrible waste of a season

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  No words 77. Just no words. 3/4 of a season before he finally wakes up ffs. The players knew it, club staff knew it, most fans knew it, the club's comms last night were saying it too I hear. Just praying he sticks with it now. Where would we be in the table now had he done this from the season's start? Better late than never but what a terrible waste of a season
                  Exactly, Stan, exactly. Makes me angry tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

@PhilSpenc23
                    Hopefully they'll be vocal to Ollie about keeping it.

What a relief to see. Looked so much more coherent with four at the back. I'm just terrified that Ollie will go back to three at the back and wingbacks again...

Comment

Sir Les should fire Olli if he goes back to the old formation.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Nearly fell off my chair. Initially misread that as 'hints that Sylla back for Saturday in goal.' Even Ollie couldn't be that crazy. On the other hand ...

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Sir Les should fire Olli if he goes back to the old formation.
                          Yes he should. And the crowd should boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Furlong injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Exactly, Stan, exactly. Makes me angry tbh.
                              Unfortunately, it's already made me decide not to renew if he's still around.

Might seem a strange thing to say after our most solid and stable set up for months. However, I simply cannot put up with him and his idiocy any longer.

What sort of club would persist with a manager that has spent this long trying out things that are obvious to almost everyone, not working and is forced to do what the players, other staff and fans want?

Good managers know what they are doing and prove it with levels of performance, style of play and consequently, results.

This season has proved that a new season doesn't necessarily mean he's learnt a thing. And I'm not prepared to fall for it again.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Should have put Oteh this on
                                Oteh wasn't even on the bench, was he?

Comment

Working...
                                X