the Dof speaks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Dof speaks....

the site does not agree with my laptop so hope someone can post the jist of it on here.

QPR News

@QPR_GetWest
    Les Ferdinand has his say on QPR's season so far, and discusses the expectation on the club to be challenging for promotion. #QPR https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...-qprs-14373847
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Depressing read. We are doomed.

For one thing said it is Ollie's first full season as opposed to last full season.

Comment

In other news, company accounts are available to view from today.

the accounts date till may 2017.

if anyone can gain access to those accounts, could you post on this site. it would make interesting reading.

Comment

Agree with everything hes said there & quite obvious tbh
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If it's what I read yesterday it's the same old waffle looking to bring in more quality in the summer so nothing to get excited about there Hitsy

Comment

We've struggled. It's difficult. Too right. It's been a bit s hit he could have added.

Comment

..... in other words - "Im trying to clean up the $hit that Tone left this club in".. (tbf just stating the obvious)

The only worrying thing that really stood out to me was - "but its Ian's first full year and we're still in that transition"..... That says to me the board are going to give IH at least another year and he has their backing.....
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                If it's what I read yesterday it's the same old waffle looking to bring in more quality in the summer so nothing to get excited about there Hitsy
                he said the same this time last year mate, "we know what we want, we will bring in more quality, we have done our homework."

ended up signing four wingers which none ever start a farking match.

Comment

Nicely set up for plenty of 'Fark off out if my club' shouts later when we lose .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Nicely set up for plenty of 'Fark off out if my club' shouts later when we lose .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I don't know who you could mean

Comment

Les wants to stop talking and try teaching our so called strikers how to shoot
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Don’t disagree with the sentiment of what’s been said there and in most part it’s spot on, I just think it’s Olly that doesn’t fit the puzzle sadly. Here’s hoping that sparks a 4-0 win tonight to make me eat my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            You love it hits & 77,you pair of old tarts
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              ..... in other words - "Im trying to clean up the $hit that Tone left this club in".. (tbf just stating the obvious)

The only worrying thing that really stood out to me was - "but its Ian's first full year and we're still in that transition"..... That says to me the board are going to give IH at least another year and he has their backing.....
                              Another year of hollow head cracka Ferkin lacking is it April the 1st today or Groundhog Day part comic relief

Comment

Working...
                              X