Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd jump at 6 points from the next 4 games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd jump at 6 points from the next 4 games...

..even if it meant we lose heavily at Fulham. Anyone else agree?

Well, you're a kangaroo, so that's no surprise...

Comment

LWL Three points. Anything more I agree we should jump at.
      I would take a draw tonight. Although they are in a run of bad form they are better away from home and the sort of counter-attacking team we could lose too.

Comment

I'd rather get 4 points from next 4 games and have 3 of them come at Fulham tbh. We aren't going down, and I would rather not have to endure another pummelling at Fulham.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agreed 4 points i would probably be happy with and Saturday is huge, as fail to win tonight and Saturday will leave us in a vulnerable state, however we could lose the next 5 and I still think wed survive, as I cant see anyone getting past 45 points absolute max. If we cant hit that target by end of season then we will fully deserve what we get.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
            ..even if it meant we lose heavily at Fulham. Anyone else agree?
            How anyone would be happy in ANY circumstances where we get tonked at Fulham is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              How anyone would be happy in ANY circumstances where we get tonked at Fulham is beyond me.
              Didnt you get the memo, we dont hate fulham, we love them and they are our sister club.

Comment

i've taken to placing a tenner on fulham to win everytime we face them just so if we lose it doesn't hit as hard. my dad supports fulham you see so everytime they beat us he really rubs it in

Comment

This with bells on.

Would rather beat those prats and lose every away game for the rest of the season.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    i've taken to placing a tenner on fulham to win everytime we face them just so if we lose it doesn't hit as hard. my dad supports fulham you see so everytime they beat us he really rubs it in
                    You'll only get about £12 back.... is it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Well, you're a kangaroo, so that's no surprise...
                      I'd be happy if we can get two wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        This with bells on.

Would rather beat those prats and lose every away game for the rest of the season.
                        we will probably lose every away game anyway!

Personally think we are 90% safe but if anyone can take us down Ollie will so would take 6 points and a savaging by the Ruperts to be on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
                        X