advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice

Right, in London tomorrow night, madam wants to go and planning on hooking up with a couple of mates (one of whom supports Derby....) It would just be nice if we could all end up in the part of the ground with the most atmosphere but where would that be these days? I've tried to explain that the days of the terrace stampede are sadly long over, but they're all up for it. Just a bit worried that it'll be a bit.... quiet.

Will be dead. Watch it on a feed in the pub if you want atmosphere

Failing that I hear paddocks have been giving it to Ollie recently so that could be more entertaining then the footie

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Will be dead. Watch it on a feed in the pub if you want atmosphere

Failing that I hear paddocks have been giving it to Ollie recently so that could be more entertaining then the footie
      We don't mind sound verbal abuse being handed out all round, anything but library like atmosphere would be good.

Comment

R block still musters a decent atmosphere and many stand throughout the game, so there's your best bet of replicating the terraces...

Comment

Yes R block is OK mate.

Comment

as others have said R block and any others near there generate a good atmosphere most the time

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Right, in London tomorrow night, madam wants to go and planning on hooking up with a couple of mates (one of whom supports Derby....) It would just be nice if we could all end up in the part of the ground with the most atmosphere but where would that be these days? I've tried to explain that the days of the terrace stampede are sadly long over, but they're all up for it. Just a bit worried that it'll be a bit.... quiet.
              Programme seller stand? Brief but you could head off to the Springbok (is it still there) or Westfield after.

Comment

Working...
              X