No announcement yet.

Guess the crowd Derby at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

12769 officially 10,900 actual

Comment

Old jokes die hard, so second question (not addressed to anyone in particular)............

Name them.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          I'm guessing crescendo?
          Spot on. Don't know where that came from. Sure Ollie will come up with some nonsensical plan to allow Sunderland to have the freedom of Loftus road.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Spot on. Don't know where that came from. Sure Ollie will come up with some nonsensical plan to allow Sunderland to have the freedom of Loftus road.
            other than Burton at home ollie seems to get the bottom sides right at home, I cant see us going down but sunderland defeat gotta ask questions. Derby will be way to strong for us. as for the 3-5-2 or 2-6-2 we will end up with only smarties have the answer

Comment

If they count all STs, then 12,147. Without STs, 9,777.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Lose 0-2

Comment

Considering our current form I can see this being one of the worst games of the season. Poor turn out and 99% chance of receiving a good thrashing. But I'll still be there! I reckon about 5k, it's going to feel like a cup game. It'll be games like this that will make me wish we could drink in the stands.

Comment

No chance will it be 5k joe

Comment

Would you prefer a noisy 5k or our regular 12k? You could be right, my guess is more a reflection of my mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                        Would you prefer a noisy 5k or our regular 12k? You could be right, my guess is more a reflection of my mood.
                        Derby should drag a few down 10750 ish. with rangers fans chanting for Frank de boer to be installed as head coach as he's a smilier points per game ratio as oliie

Comment

8.800 without counting st and 11800 with

Comment

Will be declared as circa 12,900 but reckon the reality will be more like 11,500.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

3500 rangers.
                              800 derby,

Comment

around 11.000, not expecting a result either Derby looking to bounce back, after defeat to Fulham

Comment

Working...
                                X