Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the game cancelled what did you end up doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the game cancelled what did you end up doing?

I was on my way to Euston when I heard the game was off but arranged to meet my mate there anyway and stood around waiting for the George to open at 10am and it went downhill from there

After a couple in there we headed to the Imperial at Leicester Sq for another couple followed by some Wonton Soup with Noodles in Wong Keis with loads of chilli oil of course and then headed to Richmond

Watched most of the Burnley match in the Sun and both won some cash as we backed Burnley to win when 1-0 down so carried on drinking there before heading round to the Angel where we spent another two hours with a football bet watching Jeff and the boys on Sky Saturday

Thought I would be sensible then and headed to my local to have just one more before going home but ended up having a big session in there as well

Great Saturday without a game on

Ended up in Richmond n all Isle. We were in the Spoons near us when the game got cancelled so we all just decided to crack on tbf, ended up getting slaughtered and being home for 9pm for a pizza and some kip
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Had the kids which was nice then went Pub from about four and stayed there until about ten. Wondered home to watch boxing as they announced ring walk was 1015 to turn tv on to see it started early and was all over

Comment

were you boys celebrating our 10 day unbeaten run?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
        X