Frank Lampard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    I was there too when he arrived, and I'm sorry but there was no way you could describe him as brilliant.

Today he's be a useful holding MF at this level, a good break up merchant. What I can tell you is that he was certainly a better player than manager when you look at his overall career.
    I am not talking flair, just brilliant at what he did best. Bit like the year we went up where derry was also brilliant. To say he was a sh it player was wrong that's all
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ollie basically extended Wilkins' career in the top flight by being his runner. Wilkins was great for us so that role shouldn't be underestimated. Was quite an important player for us at the time was Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Fat Frank can fark off.
        u took the words out of my mouth

Comment

Holloway was an average player with limited ability who was a great asset to the team and its more technically gifted players.

Comment

all good teams need the right blend to tick , u need blokes to dig in and do the dirty work and you need flair players. very rarely u get a player that does both to a good standard , paul gascoigne was a good example

Comment

Working...
            X