No announcement yet.

Less then 7k at reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper pony club Reading, really pipe up & fancy themselves when they're doing well n all. Less than 7k at home for a Championship match is pathetic.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Proper pony club Reading, really pipe up & fancy themselves when they're doing well n all. Less than 7k at home for a Championship match is pathetic.
      How much longer before Olly's brand of scintillating football is achieving similar.
      Crowds look worse over the last couple of months than they did under Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        How much longer before Olly's brand of scintillating football is achieving similar.
        Crowds look worse over the last couple of months than they did under Jimmy.
        Won't ever get that low. Even the year we were relegated to the 3rd tier we were averaging 11/12k. Always will have a hardcore of 10/11k IMO.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I remember when we did them 1-0 at their place in 2011. They were all there giving it some shyyte like "104 points" like a bunch of rehearsed public schoolboys. Then Routs scored, we all went mad - and I had one of our fans come flying past me, tumbling down the steep banking. Classic.

Comment

The attendance for Stans game back in July is pretty much where our loyal base sits somewhere between 9,500 - 11,000. That said this season is the first season in my 50 years where i have been thinking, can i be bothered and have missed a few games i would normally have attended. I hope i get my mojo back next season but the football has been very uninspiring for the most part.

Comment

Thought the title was a reference to Ollie's poor score in an aptitude test or something

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                most of their fans are all glory hunters mate and i'm not even joking either. bracknell is pretty close to reading and whenever reading are having a good season all i see in bracknell and reading are "fans" walking around proudly donning their reading shirts, yet when they have a poor season their fans all go back to wearing arsenal and chelsea shirts again.
                i hate reading far more than brentford, at least they have loyal fans whereas reading have very few. if theres anything that might be good this season its that reading could get relegated and if that day came it'd be like the playoff final day for me!
                one of my boys lives near bracknell , he used to play for FC bracknell when he was little gave 3 of his team mates a lift in my car , first checked none of them were chelsea ( or they'd be walking ) all 3 of them said they were man u fans

Comment

most of their fans are all glory hunters mate and i'm not even joking either. bracknell is pretty close to reading and whenever reading are having a good season all i see in bracknell and reading are "fans" walking around proudly donning their reading shirts, yet when they have a poor season their fans all go back to wearing arsenal and chelsea shirts again.
                  i hate reading far more than brentford, at least they have loyal fans whereas reading have very few. if theres anything that might be good this season its that reading could get relegated and if that day came it'd be like the playoff final day for me!
                  Spent the first twenty three years of my life in Bracknell (1967-90) I knew two Reading fans, Elm Park was the plac to go and watch a game if there was no games in London, their big derby was Swindon where a massive 6000 would turn up, a team like Carlisle you would be lucky to see 3000, they are as much a franchise as MK dons, completely reinvented themselves and their fans today know nothing of their past, they even sing come on you R’s, something they never did back then, yet their fans think we copy them. Don’t get me started on the kit, they never even wore hoops for best part of a decade.

Comment

one of the clubs i just don't like , would like to see them go down

Comment

I have heard we have only sold about 1000 for the Fulham game, I know it's on the telly but its another excuse for them to take the #### out off us
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Fake hoops, fake fans.....like their ground though. Sort of thing that would do us.

Comment

Reading are a boring provincial club with no history of note. No point hating them. I once met a Reading scout. He said QPR can't survive in London and that the club needs to move out and improve its accademy or we'll eventually go bust. All I can say is Reading must be proper #### because we're doing better than them, lol!

Comment

Working...
                          X