Less then 7k at reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less then 7k at reading

Just heard on radio they got crowd last night of 6700 against Sheff Utd. That’s proper low makes our decrease in crowds look respectable

Always thought they pulled about 15k

Farking he'll 6769!! Proper jokes. Luton get more.

Football really going down the tubes.

Comment

most of their fans are all glory hunters mate and i'm not even joking either. bracknell is pretty close to reading and whenever reading are having a good season all i see in bracknell and reading are "fans" walking around proudly donning their reading shirts, yet when they have a poor season their fans all go back to wearing arsenal and chelsea shirts again.
      i hate reading far more than brentford, at least they have loyal fans whereas reading have very few. if theres anything that might be good this season its that reading could get relegated and if that day came it'd be like the playoff final day for me!

Comment

Would have thought the weather was responsible for a lot of fans staying away.

I live not too far away and it was minus 3 by teatime with a cold easterly making it seem a lot colder.

6700 is pretty poor though.

Comment

It was a rearranged game as well so that, plus weather, plus a crap season all adds up. Even Man Utd fail to sell out when re arranged.

Comment

My bro goes to Wealdstone, said they took 400 to big spending Billericay, won 5-2.

Comment

Reading have always been fair weather fans

Comment

And yesterday night can hardly be described as fair weather!

Comment

I would suggest that we avoid taking the mick or passing comment on the crowds of other teams..... kettle/pot, people in glass houses etc etc etc.

Comment

Amen to that. They take more away than we do ...

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                      Amen to that. They take more away than we do ...
                      They're further North?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        They're further North?
                        Afraid not, we are just a bit North of them. Remember, UK is a bit tilted anticlockwise. W12 is 51.5095°N and RG2 is 51.4115°N. On this occasion we are the Northern Monkeys and they are the Southern Softies!

Comment

I don't think it's taking the 'p' mentioning their attendance, just pretty shocking. But I think there are signs people are losing their love for the game
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Afraid not, we are just a bit North of them. Remember, UK is a bit tilted anticlockwise. W12 is 51.5095°N and RG2 is 51.4115°N. On this occasion we are the Northern Monkeys and they are the Southern Softies!
                            Nasser

Comment

Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't in a trading estate in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X