No announcement yet.

Fantasty Island, us ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah and does your eyes in going from the white to dark blue. Love to know why it happens on some threads and not the others.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I do that with hits on a regular basis but he takes it the right way as a bit of banter.
      Well I hope he does
      Of course i do.............
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Of course i do.............
        Good man

Comment

Prefer the members on that site when I was banned for a year. They always treated me pretty well for a newbie and that's something that has never been the case on here apart from a very small handful.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Prefer the members on that site when I was banned for a year. They always treated me pretty well for a newbie and that's something that has never been the case on here apart from a very small handful.
            has that year run out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              has that year run out yet?
              Bring back quaz as moderator and he can add another few more years to it
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bring back quaz as moderator and he can add another few more years to it
                your not going anywhere you nut. your part of what makes this forum what it is,

#Great

#mastermindchamp2017
                #semipro
                #onepunch
                #livinglegend

Comment

We don't seem to have so many folks banned these days, do we? How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    We don't seem to have so many folks banned these days, do we? How so?
                    More tolerance given but there is a limit as others have found out recently
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Because we don't act like they did on LFW over the weekend. We may not all agree with each other but we don't resort to that sort of carry on. And the mods are normally on top of anything before it gets out of hand. Whereas Clive does it all by himself over there so it's harder for him to do it all by himself. Did i just put that twice?

Comment

Haven't seen anyone on here say they're gonna visit another member with a shooter yet. Pure madness.

Lfw is a decent site if only for Clives reports. The forum seems a bit of a snowflake love fest for me though.

Comment

To be fair a forum is not easy to manage, Clive does this alone.

Like he says a forum should be self managed, most of us do but you always get a few who think they can say or do as they like. These people just don't understand how hard it is to keep it running.

Comment

Must have been very difficult to deal with. Have you considered counselling?

Comment

Fantasy island is not an unfair accesment of this site,most on here think we only need one more win to be safe on 42 points,when players were being got rid of in january many came out with "great news,more money for holloway to spend ",we have deserved the nick name for many years,let's be honest.
                              Last edited by Rebel R's; 28-02-2018, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Fantasy island is not an unfair accesment of this site,most on here think we only need one more win to be safe on 42 points,when players were being got rid of in january many came out with "great news,more money for holloway to spend ",we have deserved the nick name for many years,let's be honest.
                                TBF that's just me saying 42 points. I want all the credit.

Comment

Working...
                                X