Fantasty Island, us ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    There are moments early in the morning UK time where your presence dissapears for a short while; I usually put that down to your uber Windows 95 rig doing a routine blue screen
    Lol. iOS I'm afraid. I'm a slave to the tablet......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Lol. iOS I'm afraid. I'm a slave to the tablet......
      Boooooo. Didn't Apple hack your device, kill your battery, get caught out, apologised and offered you a replacement battery at a reduced cost but still with a considerable mark up?
      Really don't like Apple, but you have to admire their marketing techniques.
      Another interesting stat:
      Most users ever online was 3,278, 18-01-2014 at 11:10 AM.
      Amazing how things have changed in 4 years.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Funnily enough I often ask the people I chat to on the journeys to and from the games and people who sit around me at various times. I have found that an awful lot go on the forums but don't actually post i.e. are lurkers.
        I am not sure if you would have stats on this from IP addresses maybe but I get the feeling there are a lot of people like that.
        Yes, guess it's a similar trait to people who always listen to radio phone-ins but would never dream of calling up themselves.

Comment

• The great cheese debate. If LFW are laying claim to being the founders of cheese debate on football forums this would not be correct. This was started by Big Watford Love on the Rivals network years ago. There were a few Rs who posted on there and brought cheese back to our Rivals board. BWL survived for a while after Rivals but is now defunct. It also linked into giraffe cam which could be a welcome distraction from the depressing subject of football!

Comment

• or people who wa nk whilst climbing ladders and pearing through the window of the nubile 19 year old twins ,who live two doors down from me
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
              or people who wa nk whilst climbing ladders and pearing through the window of the nubile 19 year old twins ,who live two doors down from me
              As long as you abide by the 3 points of contact rule, I shall not judge you
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                or people who wa nk whilst climbing ladders and pearing through the window of the nubile 19 year old twins ,who live two doors down from me
                And who said men can't multitask

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Yes, that is really annoying. Makes it virtually impossible to read without zooming in on the dark blue.
                  Get that a lot when accessing the site on mobile. Would probably browse there a bit more if there was a mobile-friendly format like on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Get that a lot when accessing the site on mobile. Would probably browse there a bit more if there was a mobile-friendly format like on here.
                    They are aware of the issue and are making improvements to the site soon. Making it more mobile friendly.

Comment

• Fantasy island not a patch on lion sleeps tonight
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• As requested, set up a dedicated House choons thread here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Hip-hop-Choons

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          As requested, set up a dedicated House choons thread here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Hip-hop-Choons
                          Thanks Stan
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Fantasy island not a patch on lion sleeps tonight
                            ALL TOGETHER NOW, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win way ........
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                            X