Do fans deserve answers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do fans deserve answers?

Look through the threads on here and basically the same questions are being asked after every game since the beginning of the season.

Is 3-5-2 working?
    Is IH tactically astute?
    Are our strikers doing the business?
    Is our defence Championship standard?
    What are the club's objectives, short, medium and long term?
    Is our midfield as good as we crack it up to be to make ourselves feel we are better than we really are?
    How entertaining do we want to be in order to secure season ticket sales?
    What looks like success from the owners point of view?
    How long does Ollie have?

Unc said he would go on the fans podcast but they havent invited him on and dont want him on it
    So dont look like to many people want answers.

Comment

Paul Finney said he'd welcome TF on the podcast

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Paul Finney said he'd welcome TF on the podcast
        I was just going by these two posts.

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        paul finney and david fraser are denying any contact between themselves and bungle has taken place about such a podcast.

uncle is talking out of his arrse again
        Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Well he must be 'hoping' to go on there then. Or they will do their own podcast and face no backlash from anyone live as it'll be just TF and IT there.

Comment

I know. Finney said in his tweet that as far as he knew no one from the podcast had been contacted by anyone from the club but he would welcome TF coming on the forum.

Comment

Is 3-5-2 working? No
            Is IH tactically astute? Apparently not
            Are our strikers doing the business? No because of A and B and C (they're not very good
            Is our defence Championship standard? Not with wingbacks that aren't wingbacks.
            What are the club's objectives, short, medium and long term? The BIG question
            Is our midfield as good as we crack it up to be to make ourselves feel we are better than we really are? Jurys out IMO, formation effects this of course.
            How entertaining do we want to be in order to secure season ticket sales? Not in my ballpark but it seems much much more.
            What looks like success from the owners point of view? 300 semi detached houses
            How long does Ollie have? Till the houses get approval

Basically there are two immediate questions, from which most other derive, though all answers from the club would be generic, honest ones would end a helluva lot of devate;
            On the pitch - Why is Ollie persisting with certain setups without the personnel for it, and will he change it?
            Off the pitch - What is the short, medium and long term plan for the owners?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Unc said he would go on the fans podcast but they havent invited him on and dont want him on it
              That is genuinely a crying shame because that man usually has all the right answers, carefully considered and masterfully formulated. But now we are all left in the dark. What is really going on? Only He knows but we have upset Him and don't deserve His grace.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
              X