Some of the best times support QPR was in lower leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    If it wasnt for poxy sunderland birmingham and burton then hollowhead could of brought us the good times back.

He cant even relegate us back to the good old days properly.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      If it wasnt for poxy sunderland birmingham and burton then hollowhead could of brought us the good times back.

He cant even relegate us back to the good old days properly.
      Give him another season, he will get the job done by then
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        I'd still go but no way in hell did I enjoy being in League 1. Horrible league.
        Totally agree, awful league.

Comment

I have a Charlton supporting pal who hates league 1 and all the shitty grounds up North that he has been to over the last few years. Not too many derby games in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            I have a Charlton supporting pal who hates league 1 and all the shitty grounds up North that he has been to over the last few years. Not too many derby games in that division.
            Derby games and less coverage on TV means a better chance of a win, we don't seem to get on well in derby or TV games and even worse a derby TV game
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

True enough Hertford. But shitholes up North every other week are ok if they are few and far between but could not stomach it every other.

Comment

Can u honestly say u enjoy going to shite holes like Stockport and Oldham and Yeovil etc . They make jaywick seem glamorous.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Can u honestly say u enjoy going to shite holes like Stockport and Oldham and Yeovil etc . They make jaywick seem glamorous.
                  Tbf he has followed england everywhere for over 30years so he isn't in it for the football just the pi ss up
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Had a lovely holiday there back in 1973
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

some good aways in div 1

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        some good aways in div 1
                        There are good away days at every level of the game mate because it's about the crack with your mates or family or both. Rangers brings us together and we will celebrate that long after the board/manager/dof etc have gone. And when oppo fans sing where were you when you were turd, some of us will genuinely be able to smile warmly from within. Others will have probably passed away from hyper-tension or worse
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          There are good away days at every level of the game mate because it's about the crack with your mates or family or both. Rangers brings us together and we will celebrate that long after the board/manager/dof etc have gone. And when oppo fans sing where were you when you were turd, some of us will genuinely be able to smile warmly from within. Others will have probably passed away from hyper-tension or worse
                          but great going to different grounds and towns , got mates that go up and see rangers in scotland they said they'd been going to the same grounds year in year out and how good it was when they got demoted that they got to go to all these new places

Comment

Working...
                          X