No announcement yet.

The Fulham away game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with what people are saying. Whilst they aren't my main rivals they are local rivals and be great to get one up on them. Work with a few QPR and a few Fulham so makes it a bit more fun.

Embarrassing if we do not sell out.

Comment

Could be a real striping another 6-0 job they'll wallow in it, and we'll all have the hump, also Brentford to come away another ribbing

Comment

We will get spun by both unfortunately but hey ho whilst wollie is in charge every away games just excuse for a booze up will start taking away games seriously again once he’s gone obviously after I’ve recovered from hangover of celebrating his exit

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          yes i know that they're outside my window , don't dislike them it's chelsea fans i dislike as 90% of them don't go but still think they're above everyone else , arrogant fools
          Spot on mate! He clearly doesn't live anywhere in surrey where the Chels cum fans act like utter morons
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Spot on mate! He clearly doesn't live anywhere in surrey where the Chels cum fans act like utter morons
            Agreed, and have dons since I can remember.

Comment

Just on 1100 sold so far, poor really
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

This is gonna be a very depressing day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  This is gonna be a very depressing day.
                  yup ,can see us getting d icked on and them loving it . With our fans not singing during the match ,but going mental singing at half time and throwing lager up in the air . Nice one.
                  We`ll still be there though , can`t say i`m looking forward to it ,mind.
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I agree we should be looking to sell out but going to a side who are pretty decent with the knob we having setting our side up to play against them is not appealing.
                    This 100% and to pay a decent amount too for the privilege.

If going drinking is what appeals to many fans they may as well go down the pub!

I expect them to score freely, especially with Mitrovic, Sessagnon and Cairny in their side. 5,6,7 or even 8 could be scored against QPR!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      Just on 1100 sold so far, poor really
                      Not really as I think this is the fans voting with their feet as it is the only way the bellend will be sacked.

Comment

Voting with your feet away from home makes no sense. 1100 sold is pretty poor but only gone on general sale today, plus it was the week before payday for most.

Comment

We've got the ball,
                          We've got the ball,
                          We've got the baaaall,
                          We've got the ball,
                          We've got the ball,
                          We've lost the baaaall,

Comment

I had a fine old time at Fulham signing "We're f acking s hit" when losing 4-0 there in the first half under Ramsey. Same again, please, if it comes to that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                              Agree with what people are saying. Whilst they aren't my main rivals they are local rivals and be great to get one up on them. Work with a few QPR and a few Fulham so makes it a bit more fun.

Embarrassing if we do not sell out.
                              no chance, we only beat birmingham away.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                I had a fine old time at Fulham signing "We're f acking s hit" when losing 4-0 there in the first half under Ramsey. Same again, please, if it comes to that.

was there also. poor old beanie got it big time as he sloped off at the final whistle.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X