No announcement yet.

The Fulham away game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure there best but they are very decent side. Started slow but really found their feet fancy them to go up.

Play how I would like us too but they have a competent logical manager.

Comment

If the Forest game is anything to go by we'll be receiving a good old thrashing. Really don't know why I do this to myself, but I'll definitely be there.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Poor if we don't IMO. I know we are pony etc, but we always give it to Fulham about their poor support and if we can't take 4k up the road on a Saturday, we need to look at ourselves.
        This.

The fact that I have problems with Ollie is irrelevant when it comes to CFC or FFC. Or Brentford.

Comment

bought my tkts already as it's local to me can walk it in 15 mins

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Not sure there best but they are very decent side. Started slow but really found their feet fancy them to go up.

Play how I would like us too but they have a competent logical manager.
            Ha and spent loads but dont let that ruin it_
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Although I've a feeling we'll get tonked, I'll be there roaring us on. Can't let our recent loss be an excuse for not turning up in numbers at our rivals gaff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Although I've a feeling we'll get tonked, I'll be there roaring us on. Can't let our recent loss be an excuse for not turning up in numbers at our rivals gaff.
                you no it makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Ha and spent loads but dont let that ruin it_
                  On who enlighten me???

Comment

They've not spent much money, brought in mitrovic from Newcastle on loan, could be a very canny move but the level of players they could sign are on a different level to us. I actually would like to see Fulham gain promotion. Stops us losing 6pts each season and a well run club that could stay up.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hence my question who they have spent money on WeAre. Ron Jeremy, from what I know, has not put his hand in his pocket at all

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        They've not spent much money, brought in mitrovic from Newcastle on loan, could be a very canny move but the level of players they could sign are on a different level to us. I actually would like to see Fulham gain promotion. Stops us losing 6pts each season and a well run club that could stay up.
                        really? i'd like to see them go bankrupt and completely dissapear from the sport. would also like to see the clottage to fall into the river.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          really? i'd like to see them go bankrupt and completely dissapear from the sport. would also like to see the clottage to fall into the river.
                          never took fulham that seriously myself

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Youd like to see them go up? What happened to “know your roots” and all that weare.

Il tell you one thing not 1 Fulham fan would wish us well not one .

I despise the cants if I’m being honest

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              never took fulham that seriously myself
                              They are still local rivals 72

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                                They are still local rivals 72
                                yes i know that they're outside my window , don't dislike them it's chelsea fans i dislike as 90% of them don't go but still think they're above everyone else , arrogant fools

Comment

Working...
                                X