The Fulham away game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fulham away game

I predict a lot of "frustration"by QPR fans spilling over if our freefall continues and Fulham beat us as there fans will milk it for all its worth

Yea could be a bad one Isle. Least we have plenty of time after the game to drown our sorrows
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Will not be pretty if things stay as they are that is for sure.

Comment

I'm dreading it a bit. Live on Sky as well!

Comment

Definite tonking on the cards.

Comment

We'll get thrashed; I will be there to see it.

Comment

was there when they thrashed us 6-0, could easily have been 10. Be watching this is the pub
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Not going as it's on sky and it saves the travel, was there last season and maybe just best to keep that memory of Craven cottage for the time being

Comment

Will be ugly day dreading it already

Comment

Doubt we will sell full 4k allocation either

Comment

Do you not think we will? Mid table or not, we should be selling out to our local rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        Doubt we will sell full 4k allocation either
                        Poor if we don't IMO. I know we are pony etc, but we always give it to Fulham about their poor support and if we can't take 4k up the road on a Saturday, we need to look at ourselves.

Whilst the football is always awful there (bar last year!), I always like Fulham away for a day on the sauce.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I agree we should be looking to sell out but going to a side who are pretty decent with the knob we having setting our side up to play against them is not appealing.

Comment

I'm going to be there, with my bro - Hammers fan, his son, Fulham fan and a mate, Fulham fan. I'm preparing myself for a hiding. Last time under JFH we pulled off a miraculous win, with Smithies saving a pen and then them missing a last minute pen. I think it saved JFH temporarily. The only silver lining to a hiding might be that the fans turn on Holloway en masse and Fernandes can't ignore the protests. Because right now it's clear Holloway is immune. He's made it clear IH is safe, no matter what happens. Clearly the board have decided it's about budget, not results. The only way that might shift is if there are vociferous protests.

On the other hand, I'll take a cheeky win, or even a bloody draw! The last time I saw us there Robbie Steiner was booked for arguing and then got a second yellow for diving and we lost. Anything better than that will be a bonus.
                            Last edited by Hubble; 26-02-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

As much as it hurts to say it, Fulham are the best side in the division. There is only one way this is going.

Comment

Working...
                              X