Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain

I think many on here have said it means nothing and doesn't matter but since losing organizer's such as Ryan nelson and Richard dunne who is the player that will shout and give boll ockings when needed? Couldn't see us ever getting stuffed with that type of player playing.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Never replaced Dunney just a shame we had him late in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Never replaced Dunney just a shame we had him late in his career.
      Exactly, nedum was a different fish playing alongside a leader/organizer

Comment

Was done for him also made Green look better than he actually was.

Comment

Originally posted by weareqpr12 View Post
          i think many on here have said it means nothing and doesn't matter but since losing organizer's such as ryan nelson and richard dunne who is the player that will shout and give boll ockings when needed? Couldn't see us ever getting stuffed with that type of player playing.
          hear hear

Comment

Seem to have an odd issue with Ned don't ya WeAre?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Not really I just think he's gone backwards for the above reasons

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Everyones moaning about him backing off but if he had gone to win ball and not they were in. Not just Ned but whole defence was exposed by manager and powderpuff midfield yesterday

Was it Brighton last year at ammex he went in to win ball instead of backing off never won it and they scored and if memory serves me right posters said should have backed off. If he had support he could challenge for ball but alienated what should you do?

Keyboard coaches always know what was best to do after it’s happened

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Everyones moaning about him backing off but if he had gone to win ball and not they were in. Not just Ned but whole defence was exposed by manager and powderpuff midfield yesterday

Was it Brighton last year at ammex he went in to win ball instead of backing off never won it and they scored and if memory serves me right posters said should have backed off. If he had support he could challenge for ball but alienated what should you do?

Keyboard coaches always know what was best to do after it’s happened

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    I think many on here have said it means nothing and doesn't matter but since losing organizer's such as Ryan nelson and Richard dunne who is the player that will shout and give boll ockings when needed? Couldn't see us ever getting stuffed with that type of player playing.
                    Strange but i agree not had a leader,organiser,motivator on the pitch
                    since Clint and who got rid of him and never replaced him

Comment

The one obvious thing that stood out for me yesterday was the lack of talking between the defence which was highlighted by their 2nd goal where Lynch and Ned jumped into each other. The whole lot of them were woeful Smithies aside as he made 2 or 3 1 on 1 saves during the game.

Comment

Captain Birds Eye would probably bring more to the table than Ned

Comment

Lynch was a disgrace lay on the floor when they kept playing when there was rock all wrong with him. Hate these modern day pansey players especially CBs who are all 6ft+ but go down and stay down when their fine

Comment

We are definitely missing a leader and an organiser

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Lynch was a disgrace lay on the floor when they kept playing when there was rock all wrong with him. Hate these modern day pansey players especially CBs who are all 6ft+ but go down and stay down when their fine
                              Wasn't he taken off 2 minutes after they scored ? Thought it was injury based (although it was a striker who came on so who can tell)

Comment

Working...
                              X