March Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Fixtures

To those who think QPR are near enough safe just take a look at next month's fixtures.

I am posting this because hopefully, I will be proved wrong by doing so, but with the nonsensical way that Hollowhead sticks with his 3-5-2 formation (at least until half time or when they go 2 down), I cannot see much improvement.

Villa a - L
    Derby h - L
    Sunderland h D/L
    Fulham a L
    Reading a L

I know it is on the gloomy side again, but I think there are 2 definite defeats coming up against Villa and Fulham. Also Derby, who have an excellent record at QPR, looks like another home defeat.

QPR have a habit of losing 3 consecutive home games and it is possible given the eratic form they are in, that they could also make Sunderland look like a top table side (as they did against Forest). If that happens it will be 6 defeats out of 6 once again. But like he did with the late draw against Brentford, Sunderland could be the only point for QPR to get in March. I expect a loss at Reading too, which would surpass the 6/6.

If we go 3-0 up against Sunderland we will get a point , coz they like a comeback
    Last edited by Harryboy; 25-02-2018, 04:01 PM.
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      To those who think QPR are near enough safe just take a look at next month's fixtures.

I am posting this because hopefully, I will be proved wrong by doing so, but with the nonsensical way that Hollowhead sticks with his 3-5-2 formation (at least until half time or when they go 2 down), I cannot see much improvement.

Villa a - L
      Derby h - L
      Sunderland h D/L
      Fulham a L
      Reading a L

I know it is on the gloomy side again, but I think there are 2 definite defeats coming up against Villa and Fulham. Also Derby, who have an excellent record at QPR, looks like another home defeat.

QPR have a habit of losing 3 consecutive home games and it is possible given the eratic form they are in, that they could also make Sunderland look like a top table side (as they did against Forest). If that happens it will be 6 defeats out of 6 once again. But like he did with the late draw against Brentford, Sunderland could be the only point for QPR to get in March. I expect a loss at Reading too, which would surpass the 6/6.
      Forest fan living in W11 here in peace.
      Firstly... I want to say Loftus Road is forever haunted for me due to you #######s sending us down in 2005. Thanks.
      Second...Get rid of Holloway. He's a retrogresive manager. I can see a bad manager a mile off ; I'm a Forest fan. Forget the history you have with him, you deserve better.
      Third...You'll never create talent like Cash, Brereton, Worrall and Osborn with a guy like that running your club. Again, you deserve more.
      Gutted and goodnight

Namaste.

Comment

Originally posted by Forest View Post
        Third...You'll never create talent like Cash, Brereton, Worrall and Osborn with a guy like that running your club.

From a club 1 point and 1 place above us

Comment

was in the pub today with fulham , chelsea , arsenal and millwall fans none of them rate olly

Comment

Originally posted by Forest View Post
            Forest fan living in W11 here in peace.
            Firstly... I want to say Loftus Road is forever haunted for me due to you #######s sending us down in 2005. Thanks.
            Second...Get rid of Holloway. He's a retrogresive manager. I can see a bad manager a mile off ; I'm a Forest fan. Forget the history you have with him, you deserve better.
            Third...You'll never create talent like Cash, Brereton, Worrall and Osborn with a guy like that running your club. Again, you deserve more.
            Gutted and goodnight

Namaste.
            Tend to agree. That’s three away fans who have come on after playing us to say how dire Holloway is but only one club can’t see this

Comment

Very telling that away fans think that way.

Comment

Cor some tough old fixtures there. Looking at them now you'd say we would do will to get more than 3 or 4 points (Sunderland home you have to be looking to win, and Reading are pony so something form that is certainly achievable).

Reckon 4 points from them - just hope we don't get too much of a pounding by Fulham who are looking a bl00dy good side atm.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

4 points would be a good return. Can see us nicking a draw with Derby based on them chucking games away.

Comment

Still think we'll pick up the odd point (or three) here and there, some really unexpected, and we'll scrape through, particularly bearing in mind some of the abysmal teams below us.

Comment

Think we'll be ok at home against Derby and Sunderland....at least 4 points from them. Reading away is a possible point but I'm giving us no chance against Villa and Fulham.

Comment

I think we'll take 3 points from both Reading and Sunderland, and could nick a point in any of the other 3.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Cor some tough old fixtures there. Looking at them now you'd say we would do will to get more than 3 or 4 points (Sunderland home you have to be looking to win, and Reading are pony so something form that is certainly achievable).

Reckon 4 points from them - just hope we don't get too much of a pounding by Fulham who are looking a bl00dy good side atm.
                          Yes Matty, some very tough looking games there. especially given the stubbourn Manager's tactics. Forget looking at the table now and thinking we are safe because of the 9 point gap, some of those teams below QPR have games in hand plus a fixture against QPR.

I didn't put up all 12 remaining fixtues, but they don't get a lot easier either with games against Brentford, Preston, Norwich & a last game finish at Leeds

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            If we go 3-0 up against Sunderland we will get a point , coz they like a comeback
                            Lua Lua first goal anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

From a club 1 point and 1 place above us
                              Who have just brought in a decent manager though Mush.

Comment

Working...
                              X