Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Up to now have always felt it was better to leave it 'til the summer, but in two minds about it now. Someone made the point earlier that making the change now would give a new manager more time to assess his squad. Harder in the summer when the players are on holiday, so less time to assess and prepare for a new season.
    That's a fair point
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

95% of on this poll as it stands want him gone one way or the other. That’s daming

Comment

What he needs and needs now is a good right hand man ie Gerry Francis at least untill June

Comment

He should be sacked now. Why do we have to run the risk of losing our best players? As i have suggested before, our squad is top ten material with a qualified manager guiding them.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            What he needs and needs now is a good right hand man ie Gerry Francis at least untill June
            This has been raised a few tunes. Basically though saying someone needs to manage Ollie so he can manage the team more effectively! If he isn't good enough would rather get rid and get proper manager.

Comment

Not one of these young players will improve under him as shown with Furlong and Manning.

Comment

I'm afraid he has to go ASAP but just changing Holloway won't be enough on it's own the whole management team should go including the so called DOF who's taking close to £1m a year in wages from the club money that could be better spent elsewhere, we also now have a guy we sacked because he wasn't good enough (Ramsey) now coaching the 1st team, there's something very wrong at our club at the moment from the top down.

Comment

To be fair the club was ####ed the day we never replaced Redknapp with a proven manager while still trying to stay in the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    That's what I voted for tbh. He is pony but we aren't going down so don't see it would benefit to do it now. Has to go in the summer though ffs.
                    Thing is Matty we aren’t going down as thankfully there is no way it will be more than 45 points needed to be safe, probably less, so if we are going to act then let’s act now and give a new manager a chance to assess the squad before the summer. The manner of defeat yesterday was unacceptable and we are now potentially in another multi game defeats in a row situation with Derby and Villa to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      I'll be honest, I would love to see him sacked today as he is completely out of his depth.

Erratic team selections.

Sticking with a ridiculous formation that does not suit our players.

Making very odd decisions during games that shows he's lost and just trying anything daft to change it.

Digging fans out and constant stupid statements after games.

Awful record since returning.

Was a complete flop in his last two jobs, on the tv yet we employed him.

Going absolutely nowhere under his guidance

A number 2 that seemingly also doesn't have a scooby.

Fans have turned, even the die hard IH fans seem to have had enough now.

If this poll is anything to go by almost 70% of the fan base want him gone.

A new man will not be expected to do anything this season but it will be a start with regards to a fresh approach for next season. Give the new guy the last amount of games to properly asses what he has at his disposal.
                      Pretty fair assessment.

How on earth we got into this mess I'll never understand.

Comment

There is no reason not to sack him now. Not one.

Even if we were in a dogfight - which, mathematically, could still happen - I'd get rid ASAP and benefit from the bounce to secure our position.

Yesterday was just embarrassing, no one on or off the park had a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

How on earth we got into this mess I'll never understand.
                          TF watchers from the Caterham days might have an idea ;)

Comment

the wrong man has been arrested, the real criminal is down at loftus road, destroying a football club.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He looks like a crazed raccoon.

Comment

If I was a manager would want to start the job on June 1

Comment

Working...
                                X