At the very least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the very least

Owners should now be at least looking at other options for when the end of the season comes. He is appalling manager but can kind of under stand them not getting shot until end of the season but, please god, ensure their doing due dillegence now and tapping up replacement as this clown can’t have a third season
    Last edited by West Acton; 24-02-2018, 08:10 PM.

I agree with this; stay the course for the last twelve games. Then wake up and give the fans something to root for and cheer about: a new manager, new coaches, and one or two new faces on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      I agree with this; stay the course for the last twelve games. Then wake up and give the fans something to root for and cheer about: a new manager, new coaches, and one or two new faces on the field.
      The new goodwill will last 2 games!

Comment

Will be here next season and probably beyond. That is the reality.

Comment

Or we can get shot and give a new man 12 competitive games to get his plans in place b4 a decent pre season and a assault on league next season
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Or we can get shot and give a new man 12 competitive games to get his plans in place b4 a decent pre season and a assault on league next season
            this is what SHOULD be happening, but won't.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Will be here next season and probably beyond. That is the reality.
              Don't think so. The club and fans need some new hope and we do not have any with Ollie as our manager. But he will be here until next summer.

Comment

I reckon end of season he will go one way or the other

Comment

should have walked after MK Dons. I left with 25 minutes on the clock. Enough is enough. I'm done for this season
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

One things for sure. Certainly won’t be renewing ST if this idiot is still hanging around.

Comment

The more time you give the new manager for next season the better. Perfect time to fire Holloway

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        This. Enough is enough. Why wait?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          should have walked after MK Dons. I left with 25 minutes on the clock. Enough is enough. I'm done for this season
                          Should have been booted out after MK Dons. And he has the f acking cheek to say our home form is 'very good'?

It's now, including cup

P20 W9 D4 L7 GF25 GA29 GD-4

Woeful. Only his away record is worse.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            This. Enough is enough. Why wait?
                            Maybe can't afford to pay out the rest of his contract?
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Well if they cannot pay out the rest of his contract then they need to reel him in and sort out his NON EXISTENT BRAIN CELLS!!!! I was not there today but by the looks he finished with a 2-4-4 formation WITHOUT using the third sub!! Could have been a 1(useless brainless Onouha)-4-5 formation if he did and they would have had another 6 past us. He is STUBORN and CLUELESS. If we have been keeping clean sheets most of the season I can understand his 3-5-2 (or 1-1) but we have one of the worst records. I would love to have a 1-2-1 with him to try understand his "tictacs"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X