Is there a reason why...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a reason why...

Holloway insists on starting 3-5-2 every game when everybody else can see it doesn't work? Even he must see it to some extent cause he usually changes it in the second half (when it's too late). I mean, is he being told "that's the system the club wants to play" by TF or LF and he's having to do it, or is he really that stupid that he would keep doing the same thing over and over?

the man is arrogant , clueless and inept

Comment

Exactly what 72 said!!

Comment

Holloway is the same clueless, stubborn half wit he was by the end of his last tenure here.

Nothing's changed.

Embarrassing buffoon then and still is now.

Can't wait to see the back of him

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/big_lebow...08571847630851

Comment

No, it's his own doing and his own blindness not to see it doesn't work. How confusing must it be for the players to know his in game tactics when he changes it so many times during a game. I reckon they've had enough and are downing tools or will do soon if it hasn't happened already

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              Holloway insists on starting 3-5-2 every game when everybody else can see it doesn't work? Even he must see it to some extent cause he usually changes it in the second half (when it's too late). I mean, is he being told "that's the system the club wants to play" by TF or LF and he's having to do it, or is he really that stupid that he would keep doing the same thing over and over?
              Yes, really that stupid.

Comment

Working...
              X