On way home | QPR 2 Forest 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Why take Bidwell off and play Freeman at Left Back? Those two fools on the sidelines were utterly clueless today in how to get us back into that game.
    Romford is spot on and you are too. I mean what the Fk was he thinking.... sorry I forgot, Hollowhead has no brain.

What is the point of starting with a wingback formation when he often needs to change it to a four man defence in the 2nd half, ususlly when the team is losing?

Everyone in football, but him, can see that it doesn't work. Clubs send their scouts to watch QPR play, and they see that neither wingback is comfortable in the position and that the CBs are prone to errors. The scouts then report back, and the opponents are set up to exploit the weaknesses.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      2-9 aggregate for the season against a poor Forest side.The only thing that puzzles me is why the fans haven't aimed their vitriol against the idiot
      This exactly.

The chants of Ollie out should be loud and clear.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        This exactly.

The chants of Ollie out should be loud and clear.
        Shows that fans have been patient and given him every chance, no public humiliation. Comments on here are between ourselves, within 'our walls' and perfectly justified.

Comment

Holloway knows best,we shouldn't question him

Comment

Why take Bidwell off and play Freeman at Left Back? Those two fools on the sidelines were utterly clueless today in how to get us back into that game.
            Yes today was #### but so is Bidwell,Freeman leftback set up the cross ehhhh???
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

The only day when a cross into the box wasn't required because a 7ft keeper was waiting and what was the gameplan....

Comment

Sutton he did create the goal but he also failed to follow up the shot Smithies parried for their 4th goal as he is no left back just like Bidwell is no LWB. Our so called most creative player being played at Left back kind of sums up how ridiculous this man really is as shown by us being pummeled 5-2 at home by a very average team.

Comment

well the only benefit of getting relegated will be that we can blood in all our brilliant youngsters but our club was ruined when ferdinand refused to keep warnock,if only we had warnock now
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by royallion View Post
                    i think your support is to PC correct, we dont have those problems untill you actually start calling him out during the game he will carry on, at the den the last couple of months he would not leave the dug out.
                    I think you're right.

Comment

There should be a rule. If in doubt, play 4-4-2 or play the players in the strongest position.

Comment

2-9 aggregate for the season against a poor Forest side.The only thing that puzzles me is why the fans haven't aimed their vitriol against the idiot
                        we'll get them next season. patience. academy doing wonders. bringing the right sort in. patience. grand job. fickle fans. patience. imaginarium of doctor holloway.

Comment

Lyme I can't comment didn't go but you ask why the fans haven't aimed their vitriol against this idiot could that be that all I speak to recognise that he's not the only idiot running the club , therefore are of the opinion that one change will make very little difference long term

Comment

Dogs. I did go yesterday and it was pitiful and up there with as bad a collective performance that I have witnessed in many a year. The pair of them yesterday were totally clueless as to what to do to improve things.

Comment

Dogs. I did go yesterday and it was pitiful and up there with as bad a collective performance that I have witnessed in many a year. The pair of them yesterday were totally clueless as to what to do to improve things.
                              I'll take your word for it 73 ! But we have spent THREE years of aimless dross far worse than Redknapp was producing in a more difficult league and being handicapped with wage taking big time Charlie's , imo T F needs to get someone in the mode of Roy Hodgeson in take back seat and clear the rest out , poster have got to stop being so blind that they only see the poor things Holloway does posters say he doesn't give young players a chance we'll yesterday he had five youngsters in the squad I doubt anyone championship squad had that many I absolutely agree he can't see the the football he is churning out is lacking in tactical nouse but I really do believe to change just him would be a waste of time

Comment

Fair points you make Dogs and agree it is good to see the young un's having a go but yesterday young Smyth was moved around into 3 positions in 1 game so while it is good to see them play the main purpose is to develop them.something these two in charge will never do. A Hoddle or McClaren type of coach would be very useful to those lads and our club going forward. Imagine Furlong being coached by Hoddle to make him a good right wing back ans Manning Eze, Etc Etc Etc

Comment

Working...
                                X