On way home | QPR 2 Forest 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home | QPR 2 Forest 5

In over 50 years of attending Rangers I have never seen such bizarre management, as what we witnessed today. We ended the game with just 2 defenders on the pitch, the formation was anyone’s guess, 2-4-4. ? 2-6-2 ?? It was a disgrace, it is fine to chase a game, shameful to throw it away.
    I have never seen so many players come over to the bench and ask what’s happening.

On today alone Holloway should be sacked, terrible performances from nearly everyone, with Scowen leading the pack as the worst, conceded 5, could have been 8, ####ing fuming at that idiot of a manger.

Nothing else needs saying

Comment

Farcical ain't it. That in itself says how clueless the manager is. Surely LF needs to be shouting in TF's ear

Comment

Bizarre wasn't it

Comment

Nothing else needs saying
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Why take Bidwell off and play Freeman at Left Back? Those two fools on the sidelines were utterly clueless today in how to get us back into that game.

Comment

his formation at the end was stupid , just like him . we got rinsed today

Comment

It’s the Ian Holloway show now. Nothing to do with QPR. All about him.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  It’s the Ian Holloway show now. Nothing to do with QPR. All about him.
                  It's exactly this.
                  It's all about him.
                  Never thought I would hate a manager as much as warlock but, just by sheer arrogance and totally clueless, he has surpassed even Colin for me.

He needs to go, he has to go, he Must go now.

Get that far king cant out of my faking club.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    It's exactly this.
                    It's all about him.
                    Never thought I would hate a manager as much as warlock but, just by sheer arrogance and totally clueless, he has surpassed even Colin for me.

He needs to go, he has to go, he Must go now.

Get that far king cant out of my faking club.
                    Well said
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Why take Bidwell off and play Freeman at Left Back? Those two fools on the sidelines were utterly clueless today in how to get us back into that game.
                      Did he really? Seems he just does something for the sake of it. He really is out of his depth. He makes a profession that has been done well by thousands of managers through the years look like it's the most difficult thing on the planet. I Wasn't there so luckily couldn't see the shambles of formation and all the changes he made. Listened to it and they were genuinely confused too.

Comment

In the end it was anyones guess to what formation we were playing and was playing where. The only certainty was the playing and non playing staff werr utter shite.

Comment

2-9 aggregate for the season against a poor Forest side.The only thing that puzzles me is why the fans haven't aimed their vitriol against the idiot
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            2-9 aggregate for the season against a poor Forest side.The only thing that puzzles me is why the fans haven't aimed their vitriol against the idiot
                            A question I’m asking too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              A question I’m asking too
                              i think your support is to PC correct, we dont have those problems untill you actually start calling him out during the game he will carry on, at the den the last couple of months he would not leave the dug out.

Comment

Working...
                              X