X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defence

Shocking this season

Nothing else to add

Apart from Holloway shocking this season.

Whole team is mate, not just defence . All just as bad as each other.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Scowen our DM is not all that more we see of him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Scowen our DM is not all that more we see of him
        Had a real stinker Tuesday tbf and poor again today. Like the lad a lot but really off the boil at the mo .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Like him too Matty but he’s poor player on current form. Can’t really pass the ball and now he don’t even break the play up which begs question what’s the point. We play system which don’t suit us to basically fit three in middle when Scowen and Freeman are passengers mass holds midfield together

Comment

You can play them in 442. Everyone but that #### and that fat #### of an assistant knows that.

Comment

most of the time there is no room out there so the midfield are on top of eachother and are not good enough to play out . the team overall are just not up to it we lack any pace , guile and fight , up front we are rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                most of the time there is no room out there so the midfield are on top of eachother and are not good enough to play out . the team overall are just not up to it we lack any pace , guile and fight , up front we are rubbish
                We have pace but he won’t pick it as it ruins system he wants to play we’re c rap up front as he continues to play the same s hite players. It’s managers fault

Comment

If we could fix one thing, for me it would be the lack of aggression on defense. Short of Robinson, our defenders (led by Onouha) back up and back up every time the opponents take the ball towards our goal. Is there ANY reason for a defender to consistently do this (which by now our opponents know)? As a striker I was always most intimidated by a fullback going after the ball, my ankles, and me. Our back line backtracks, backpasses, and backs off for a living.

Comment

i am not being funny but Onouha couldnt mark Nelson's Column in Trafelgar Square!!!!!!! never mind mentioning his non ability of reading the game. I cannot accept that all the players are rubbish, but if you see no progress week in and out that NEEDS to start with the management team, then players are affected enormously. We must remember they are not the brightest individuals. It must come from the management team!!!! I started blaming Fleming and thought it might now improve, but it looks like I am wrong. Tell me if I am wrong, but I have not seen any of Holloway's management team ever speak to him on the side of the field. It looks like it is Holloway's way or no way!!! I think it is time for him and his cronnies to move on.

Comment

We have pace but he won’t pick it as it ruins system he wants to play we’re c rap up front as he continues to play the same s hite players. It’s managers fault
                      This entirely, but IH isn't going anywehere and he isn't going to change.

Comment

I assume you are referring to the youngsters because I honestly don't see much pace at all in this squad, I don't mind throwing some youth in to the starting mix but to start 5 or 6 of them would be a risk, I suppose it couldn't be any worse than today!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopSheks View Post
                          i am not being funny but Onouha couldnt mark Nelson's Column in Trafelgar Square!!!!!!! never mind mentioning his non ability of reading the game. I cannot accept that all the players are rubbish, but if you see no progress week in and out that NEEDS to start with the management team, then players are affected enormously. We must remember they are not the brightest individuals. It must come from the management team!!!! I started blaming Fleming and thought it might now improve, but it looks like I am wrong. Tell me if I am wrong, but I have not seen any of Holloway's management team ever speak to him on the side of the field. It looks like it is Holloway's way or no way!!! I think it is time for him and his cronnies to move on.
                          I can't disagree with this at all.

The players are not great, but at this level they don;t really have to be, but they do need good leadership, coaching and to be played to their strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I assume you are referring to the youngsters because I honestly don't see much pace at all in this squad, I don't mind throwing some youth in to the starting mix but to start 5 or 6 of them would be a risk, I suppose it couldn't be any worse than today!
                            Don't really need 5 or 6 , but if Smyth, Oteh, Eze or BOS were selected in attack , preferably in a 4-4-2 formation, that would be better than the current system with Washington and the immobile Smith in the $hitty system Hollowhead prefers.

Comment

Hold on...doesnt everyone want Jack Robinson to sign a deal or we are doomed for eternity !!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X