Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Ollie against Bristol: that's the worst we've played since I came back
    Ollie against Forest: that's the worst we've played since I came back.

Just f ack off. Please.
    well one can argue that QPR were worse today than at Bristol City,

But what I will say is that his own performance today was about as $hite as can be, especailly ending with just 2 defenders on the pitch. I wasn't at the match, but as soon as I saw the subs made, i knew what was coming ahead.
    And if I can see it, then why the hell couldn't he?

As for his post match comment, wtf.

Of course, he wont be sacked nor will he resign.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      He would have come back with Blackwell though, that would have made it different. Blackwell organised the team really well when he stood in at Middlesbrough during Warnock's temporary return. They'll get Cardiff up.
      And they would have got QPR back up, of that I have little doubt. If Hollowhead takes us anywhere it will be League 1.

Comment

Stan. I have watched some kak over the years but today was right up there as our opponents were poor but made to look outstanding by a team of hobos

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I don't like what's going on with my team but I'm not surprised given the squad we have and the financial limitations, it's been the same for every manager in the last several years, almost everyone wanted Warnock sacked and they finally got their wish when Sparky came in, then he was the most hated man around here eventually so Harry comes in to be replaced by Ramsey who everyone (including myself) thought was out of his depth, JFH looked a good hire but we all know how that ended, Ollie was next up!
          I get your point about the other managers, but really disagree about the squad, budget and FFP. Sheff Utd, Preston, Brentford and Millwall don't have better squads nor a bigger budget, but what they do have are better managers and coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Stan. I have watched some kak over the years but today was right up there as our opponents were poor but made to look outstanding by a team of hobos
            I agree. Forest had failed to win in 5 games and failed to score in 8 of their last 10. The manager is shite as I have been saying since it was reported that he was to be interviewed for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I get your point about the other managers, but really disagree about the squad, budget and FFP. Sheff Utd, Preston, Brentford and Millwall don't have better squads nor a bigger budget, but what they do have are better managers and coaches.
              We have strikers who don't score, defenders who don't defend a midfield 3 that has just run out of ideas, and a manager who is challenged tactically, this is what we get!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Been in the mix all season,shocker today and we are in it whether you like it or not next
                few games are hard in fact all hard games now
                This.... It was always going to be the mini league. #neverindoubt

The muppet needs to go..... Now
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As I've said for months, Holloway is not going anywhere this season IMHO, loss to Bristol City's 10 men proved that, I am not sure who anyone thinks is going to take the job if he was sacked, this isn't a high profile glamour job in charge of a #### poor squad under financial restraint! You know if a change was made this season who will take over? Chris Ramsey! How would that suit everyone?
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Sorry mods, I didn't know the slang for urine was banned!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Anyone until the end of the season.....

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        We have strikers who don't score, defenders who don't defend a midfield 3 that has just run out of ideas, and a manager who is challenged tactically, this is what we get!
                        What we have is a manager who plays players out of their positions, i.e. wingbacks and did not use Sylla properly when he was fit. We all know that Washington is not good enough yet he has featured in almost every game, mostly as a starter.

As for the defence, yes the defenders are not great, but if he played a flat back 4, they would be doing better, as we have seen often enough in the 2nd half of games, when he ditches the wingback system such as the games recently at Wolves and Sheffield Utd. There have been plenty of other games this season where he has done the same.

All I am saying is if he starts with 4 at the back, then maybe we might just see some better results.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Anyone until the end of the season.....
                          Problem is we got no money and he is not going to walk.

He says he loves the club but I'm beginning to wonder.

He is in a good position he walks he gets paid,he stays he gets paid and
                          he stays we get relegated and then has the chance of glory in league 1
                          which is probably his level or he stays we stay up and he gets another crack
                          next season God forbid,if the latter happens his luck and goodwil from
                          most supporters will sink without trace.

In light of this Tony needs to dig deep pay him off and start yet again now.

Who might take up the challenge nobody knows but I'm sure someone would
                          with a little more savvy than IH..

Comment

Every time the opposition score I reckon our support should start singing

3-5, 3-5, 3-5, 2-2-2 to the tune of "Can't take my Eyes off of You" from 1.10 mins to 1.23 mins to get a message to Ollie.

Comment

Holloway will NOT be sacked,stupid Les have him a 2 and a half year contract and their aim is to stay up,we still have a decent chance of doing that despite today

Comment

...Oh phook you Ollie,
                                You are a clueless cwnt,
                                Oh phook you Ollie,
                                Why don't you take a punt
                                Oh phook you Ollie
                                Trust in us when we say
                                Oh phook you Ollie

etcc etc

Comment

Working...
                                X