Out!!!! Get rid of Holloway now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Can see it now; we will get pumped at Villa next week then again at Fulham a couple weeks after and all of a sudden we are in the relegation mix again.

Today was an absolute embarrassment. Forest are $hit and they put 5 past us on our own patch ffs. Ollie you’re turning us into an absolute joke of a club ffs.
    Until you have 50 points on the board you are in the relegation mix. We've been in the mix since August and will still be in it well into April.

Comment

i can't see where our points are going to come from
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        i can't see where our points are going to come from
        Nor do I at the moment, I thought Forest at home was a winnable game!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Until you have 50 points on the board you are in the relegation mix. We've been in the mix since August and will still be in it well into April.
          We've only been in the mix in our own minds because we know we are capable of a big losing run. Even now we are nine plus goal difference which should be fine but we're probably all getting jittery after that.

Comment

The longer this goes on,our players that are decent will get picked up.clubs know we a selling club and will offer peanuts. Players won't renew .
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Been in the mix all season,shocker today and we are in it whether you like it or not next
              few games are hard in fact all hard games now

Comment

Ollie against Bristol: that's the worst we've played since I came back
                Ollie against Forest: that's the worst we've played since I came back.

Just f ack off. Please.

Comment

His performance today merits the sack as nowhere near to the standard required.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    Manager is a clown
                    no clowns are funny , he's a fraggle

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Exactly but foolishly it’s why I wasn’t keen on Warnock coming back ! Olly should never have returned he has soiled his past status by doing so.
                      He would have come back with Blackwell though, that would have made it different. Blackwell organised the team really well when he stood in at Middlesbrough during Warnock's temporary return. They'll get Cardiff up.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Can see it now; we will get pumped at Villa next week then again at Fulham a couple weeks after and all of a sudden we are in the relegation mix again.

Today was an absolute embarrassment. Forest are $hit and they put 5 past us on our own patch ffs. Ollie you’re turning us into an absolute joke of a club ffs.
                        Yet a few weeks ago, some thought that we should relax because of the point gap to the bottom 3. It's not so big now is it, and it will shrink even more in the next fortnight. I can see yet another 6 game losing streak or winless run coming on under this muppet.

If he does get sacked, it might be only after QPR drop into the bottom 3, which could of course be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Players need to take some blame though. If they feel they are not setting up right they should speak up and let IH know.
                          If they did that, he would probably just drop them. Or maybe they have done this but been told to put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Exactly but foolishly it’s why I wasn’t keen on Warnock coming back ! Olly should never have returned he has soiled his past status by doing so.
                            True, but when Warnock was cartetaker, QPR won 2 drew 1 and only lost the 1 game, when he wasn't even at the game for personal reasons. And they kept 3 clean sheets.

Comment

I don't like what's going on with my team but I'm not surprised given the squad we have and the financial limitations, it's been the same for every manager in the last several years, almost everyone wanted Warnock sacked and they finally got their wish when Sparky came in, then he was the most hated man around here eventually so Harry comes in to be replaced by Ramsey who everyone (including myself) thought was out of his depth, JFH looked a good hire but we all know how that ended, Ollie was next up!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                We've only been in the mix in our own minds because we know we are capable of a big losing run. Even now we are nine plus goal difference which should be fine but we're probably all getting jittery after that.
                                yes but we have an appalling away record and really will struggle to even pick up a point at Villa, Fulham, Brentford, Hull, Reading or Leeds.

And if a #### side like Forest can hit QPR for 5, imagine what competent sides like Derby, Preston and Norwich can do, never mind relegation battlers like Sunderland, Sheff Weds and Birmingham. QPR will do well to get another 10 points at this rate and with Hollowhead in charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X