Out!!!! Get rid of Holloway now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Holloway will NOT be sacked,stupid Les have him a 2 and a half year contract and their aim is to stay up,we still have a decent chance of doing that despite today

According to Fernandes in his book, Les and Hoos were against the appointment of Holloway who had been suggested to bungle by the marketing bloke. So he over ruled the two guys with a football background and appointed Holloway....this is all down to bungle, nobody else.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Every time the opposition score I reckon our support should start singing

3-5, 3-5, 3-5, 2-2-2 to the tune of "Can't take my Eyes off of You" from 1.10 mins to 1.23 mins to get a message to Ollie.

3-5.3-5 3-5-2-2
      3-5.3-5 3-5-2-2
      3-5.3-5 3-5-2-2

I hate you Ollie
      I really hate you
      I hate you Ollie
      I really hate you
      I hate you Ollie
      pack your things and go

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Players need to take some blame though. If they feel they are not setting up right they should speak up and let IH know.
        They are partly to blame and have escaped a lot of critisicism to date BUT Holloway has lost the dressing room IMO and MUST GO

Comment

If they did not listen to him as he said post match then yes he needs to go Now!

Comment

The real attendance figures will be what will force the club to get rid of him next year.

Comment

Holloway started arguing with us yesterday (EL section East Paddock)!... He clearly has lost it, he has no idea how to motivate the players, he could not find the best position for Pawel Wszolek, he could not find his best XI, mixes up different styles players - absolutely F clueless he is!!! Neil Warnock was available at the same time The Board appointed Holloway as Manager!...Just another huge mistake done by The Board. And what is this bloke Lee Hoos doing if anyne can tell?! Not to mention Les Ferdinand...Absolute shambles on and off the pitch.

The Board were so confident with their "Plan" admitting they had made previously mistakes, etc, etc. Well, they keep making mistake after mistake. It is time for The Board to go, just to sell the club to some Consortium from USA, UAE, China, Thailand, from wherever.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                3-5.3-5 3-5-2-2
                3-5.3-5 3-5-2-2
                3-5.3-5 3-5-2-2

I hate you Ollie
                I really hate you
                I hate you Ollie
                I really hate you
                I hate you Ollie
                pack your things and go

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                  Holloway started arguing with us yesterday (EL section East Paddock)!... He clearly has lost it, he has no idea how to motivate the players, he could not find the best position for Pawel Wszolek, he could not find his best XI, mixes up different styles players - absolutely F clueless he is!!! Neil Warnock was available at the same time The Board appointed Holloway as Manager!...Just another huge mistake done by The Board. And what is this bloke Lee Hoos doing if anyne can tell?! Not to mention Les Ferdinand...Absolute shambles on and off the pitch.

The Board were so confident with their "Plan" admitting they had made previously mistakes, etc, etc. Well, they keep making mistake after mistake. It is time for The Board to go, just to sell the club to some Consortium from USA, UAE, China, Thailand, from wherever.
                  That is not good

Comment

Begining of the end as this idiot has previous for digging his own fans out.

Comment

Holloway will NOT be sacked,stupid Les have him a 2 and a half year contract and their aim is to stay up,we still have a decent chance of doing that despite today
                      Why do people keep saying that when JFH was sacked for having us too far off the play offs and TF and DOF Les Ferdinand have both said Play offs are the target this season.

Comment

Just read the Cardiff v Bristol C report, Bristol City now 1 win in 10 games, now who was that against again and with 10 men too ! Yesterday Forest had scored 1 goal in 8 games before the game, we certainly do help out these other sides with their issues !

Comment

the aim was not to just stay up.

the aim was to challange for the playoffs.

even at the fans forum in november, knobhead stated that he wants us to be one or two places off the playoffs. go and check the video out on youtube.

meanwhile, this was the reason for drossballs sacking and knobheads hiring............

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            the aim was not to just stay up.

the aim was to challange for the playoffs.

even at the fans forum in november, knobhead stated that he wants us to be one or two places off the playoffs. go and check the video out on youtube.

meanwhile, this was the reason for drossballs sacking and knobheads hiring............

Ooops. Kinda trumps a few views onhere.

Funniest thing is when TF said a few weeks back that the Qpr fans need more patience LOL. Bloke a few weeks before tweeting 'promotion means everything'

Jokers.

Comment

Fernandes is more incapable in his role than the current manager and is as clueless now as he was 6.5 years ago. Down side is our club may not ever recover from his ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Holloway has lost the dressing room
                                all the evidence on the park suggests that.

It's just a matter of time now. Finger out please Uncle.

Comment

Working...
                                X