Out!!!! Get rid of Holloway now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out!!!! Get rid of Holloway now.

Please. It's embarrassing. Before today Forest had failed to score in eight of their last ten.

what a farking embarresment! fk you holloway you absolute muppet!!!

Comment

Should never have a manager twice ,didn't end well with Gerry did it
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Can see it now; we will get pumped at Villa next week then again at Fulham a couple weeks after and all of a sudden we are in the relegation mix again.

Today was an absolute embarrassment. Forest are $hit and they put 5 past us on our own patch ffs. Ollie you’re turning us into an absolute joke of a club ffs.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Totally agree. He will have his excuses ready. He still won't go though, you just know it

Comment

Manager is a clown

Comment

Players need to take some blame though. If they feel they are not setting up right they should speak up and let IH know.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Players need to take some blame though. If they feel they are not setting up right they should speak up and let IH know.
                He’d drop them. He’s far to far up his own #### to let a mere player tell him how it is. Thinks he’s a master tactician and that’s the problem

Comment

He just needs to look in the mirror again and say your fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    He’d drop them. He’s far to far up his own #### to let a mere player tell him how it is. Thinks he’s a master tactician and that’s the problem
                    Yeah i know. If he goes now is the time not at the end of the season. Any new manager will need to see what he has got to work with to get ready for next season. Can't do that while the players are on holiday although i think they've already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Yeah i know. If he goes now is the time not at the end of the season. Any new manager will need to see what he has got to work with to get ready for next season. Can't do that while the players are on holiday although i think they've already gone.
                      Agree. He won’t take this club forward. We need someone with at least half a brain

Comment

Can you imagine the drivel he's going to come out with in his post match interview? S hit manager. Replace him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Should never have a manager twice ,didn't end well with Gerry did it
                          Exactly but foolishly it’s why I wasn’t keen on Warnock coming back ! Olly should never have returned he has soiled his past status by doing so.

Comment

It's all Ian Taylors fault. Fu(king Forest fan lol

Comment

Warnock is competent and knows how to manage

Comment

Working...
                              X