Match Thread: QPR 2 Nottingham Forest 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Yep no need to rush at all. As the stadium get emptier by the week, why not just play our remaining games behind closed doors.

After all, the club don't need the money.

Then, in the summer, we can do a Europe wide search for a new manager and have him installed in August 1st. We don't need a manager to assess our squad and take pre season.

#sorrykev
    #onlyonekingofsarcasam
    As I mentioned on another post Hits, maybe the issue is more to do with being unable to pay out the rest of his contract, & also not having a suitable replacement lined up.
    Trust me Hits, I'm not happy about the situation, but fortunately, there are enough people who are able to scream louder & longer than I can.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      When is his contract up?
      I could be wrong, but I think it is Summer 2019.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        So we have 4 strikers on to try and sort out the mess of not starting properly AGAIN.
        Why put Washington on and not Bright? Smith/Washington combination doesn't produce so why go to it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          I don't think I can cope with another season of this. Treading water until we drown because we get too tired to struggle any more.

Comment

• Great way of describing things Cricketer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Why put Washington on and not Bright? Smith/Washington combination doesn't produce so why go to it?
              To be honest, I think playing in that chaotic farce would have done him more harm than good. I suspect Smyth and Eze walked away from today rather shell shocked
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Have to agree. But if Ollie is in charge next season we'll go down.
                If we lose some of the ok players we have who are out of contract and have no money to bring anyone in we will go down no matter who is in charge next season, not convinced we will stay up this season!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Today summed up the club and manager all in one game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    To be honest, I think playing in that chaotic farce would have done him more harm than good. I suspect Smyth and Eze walked away from today rather shell shocked
                    BOS more experienced than either. I have to agree with a post elsewhere saying our youth won't develop under the present coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Yep, because the muppets who employed him gave him a 2 and a half year deal rather than a 6 month or 1 year rolling deal like JFH had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        BOS more experienced than either. I have to agree with a post elsewhere saying our youth won't develop under the present coaching.
                        Are they being coached though?

I am not sure what coaching badges Hollowhead and Bircham have, but whatever they do, they are not making a good job of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Are they being coached though?

I am not sure what coaching badges Hollowhead and Bircham have, but whatever they do, they are not making a good job of it.
                          Surely no coincidence that no one lends us a youngster.

Comment

Working...
                          X