Match Thread: QPR 2 Nottingham Forest 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Positives: 1. We had more chances than in any other match this season. 2. Scored twice.
    Not sure if this is sarcasm or last stand to protect the clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Im not having any doubts jeff, saw all of the game and it was far to open from the start, and it was one of those games where they took all their chances, once again we didnt, not alot to say on it as dont think there is tbh
      You should try, sitting there, freezing your nuts off anď then a 2 hour journey home to watch that ####. You might have a different view.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
        You should try, sitting there, freezing your nuts off anď then a 2 hour journey home to watch that ####. You might have a different view.
        And some.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
          No thanks

Comment

• Took their chances? Every goal could and should have been stopped as highlighted by 2 centre halves heading each other for Tomlin's 2nd goal. Woeful performance and the only positive to be taken from watching that shite was the gates were open for me to leave!

Comment

• After this shambles is there anyone left with any loyalties to Mr Holloway?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                After this shambles is there anyone left with any loyalties to Mr Holloway?
                Yeah, pink, Bluehoop, Southport, probably a few others.
                They need their heads tested
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Up there with Newcastle drubbing last season and Brentford in the cup

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Took their chances? Every goal could and should have been stopped as highlighted by 2 centre halves heading each other for Tomlin's 2nd goal. Woeful performance and the only positive to be taken from watching that shite was the gates were open for me to leave!
                    100%
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Would genuinely like to know what's going on in LF and Tf head right now

Comment

• This result was brought to you by a knobhead, a pe teacher and a cheer leader.

The bunch of shyte running things from the bench
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Would genuinely like to know what's going on in LF and Tf head right now
                          I'm sure they will be suffering but won't do anything. They must be waiting for this fair play botox to happen before making changes
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            This result was brought to you by a knobhead, a pe teacher and a cheer leader.

The bunch of shyte running things from the bench
                            No Ramsey today

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Could the players be downing tools to try and get rid of IH like Chelsea seem to do every few years.
                              That would be a smart move. They don't respect him anyway, no one had a fvcking clue what the tactitcal thinking was.

He is a chronic liability who can't handle himself and is incapable of coherent tactical thinking. I'm sorry but there it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Yeah, pink, Bluehoop, Southport, probably a few others.
                                They need their heads tested
                                Since when have I ever said I am pro-Holloway. I just find the name calling and constant repetitive moaning sad and pathetic. I support my team, home and away every week and that means getting behind whatever they are trying to do, because they are my team. I support QPR, not the manager, not the Board but the team. That's how we've done it for generations and as 4th gen I'm the same as my old man, and his and his......Modern day man just gotta hate and moan I guess, well I'm glad then that I'm a dinosaur
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X