No announcement yet.

Match Thread: QPR 2 Nottingham Forest 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• That was an entertaining football game. We had enough of chances. Think we were unlucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        But we didn’t take our chances as usual and we defended like c unts. As usual.
        Because we are just not a good side, the formation didn't cause us to miss great chances to score in fact I will say we created enough chances to get something out of that match, no finishing when it matters kills us!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• I've been saying this for a while...it is the defence that needs full 'surgery.' To have a good team, the basic thing to do is organise the defensive part of the team. Goals will come. First, stop them on your end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
            Come back and post after, it will be more entertaining than what we just watched!
            hahaha probably would. Cue the big meltdown on here. And deservedly so

Comment

• I need to get some hobbies, I'm still watching the broadcast as they take down corner flags even after this debacle wishing I was at this wonderful little ground!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Only Forest, Sunderland and Burton had conceded more goals than us. That goes without saying.

Comment

• Can’t believe I’m reading people saying there were positives

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Can’t believe I’m reading people saying there were positives
                    Can only be people not at the game. Pathetic today. Pi$$ed off big time
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Awful Matty. System that don’t suit us obvious to everyone but one person

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Can’t believe I’m reading people saying there were positives
                        Always get people defending them doesn’t matter what the result. That’s what pisses me off the most and I’ve said it before. Far too much acceptance of mediocrity. Ah well we move on attitude. ####ing disgrace of a performance and needs saying how it is

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Can only be people not at the game. Pathetic today. Pi$$ed off big time
                          I wasn't there and i'm glad i wasn't. Even i know from not being there that there are no positives to take from a 2-5 home thrashing. Can't believe there are some that think that just cos we're midish table that everything is hunky dory. Surely even Pinkie must be having doubts now. Unless of course he is IH in disguise.

Comment

• Positives: 1. We had more chances than in any other match this season. 2. Scored twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              I wasn't there and i'm glad i wasn't. Even i know from not being there that there are no positives to take from a 2-5 home thrashing. Can't believe there are some that think that just cos we're midish table that everything is hunky dory. Surely even Pinkie must be having doubts now. Unless of course he is IH in disguise.
                              Im not having any doubts jeff, saw all of the game and it was far to open from the start, and it was one of those games where they took all their chances, once again we didnt, not alot to say on it as dont think there is tbh
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                                Positives: 1. We had more chances than in any other match this season. 2. Scored twice.
                                3. Conceded 5 could have been 8 against a team who have draw blanks in 80% of their matches over the last 10 games. That’s a phenomenal achievement

Comment

Working...
                                X