No announcement yet.

Holloway on our home record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. So the home record will probably keep up us. That's satisfactory, rather than good, right? It's certainly not very good. It hasn't been a lot of fun. I'm probably going to miss today with a heavy cold on top of a prolapsed disc in my neck. I'm disappointed not to be going. LOL. We really are f acking mad, aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I’m not a fan anymore jimmy I’m a hostage scared to go for a p iss let alone leave early

Comment

Season ticket renewal sales pitch from the manager. Total nonsense to suggest we have been very good at home.

Comment

Ollie: "We stick to the game plan." That's the reason why most fans believe this squad has underperformed all season, home and away. Ollie's plan (start non-threatening strikers and out-of-place wingbacks) has clearly not worked well and yet he stubbornly holds on (at least for the first halves until behind and forced to switch). How 'bout starting with speed and threats (Smyth or Eze over Conor), speed on the outside (Manning and Furlong over Pawel and Bidwell), and advance Lynch into the role so often played by Grant Hall last season. What's baffling is this team has so many coaches with too few tactics and no persuasive answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            I don't read too much into that. Ollie has always been a bit unhinged. A fan has asked him a question he didn't like, when he already had the hump.

Not saying he should be gobbing off at the fans at all. Just saying that it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. And it isn't really an indication of anything, other than the fact Ollie is unpredictable and at times a bit unprofessional.
            I can vouch for this I would also add does not speak well under pressure,can't think quick enough

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              “At home, we’ve been really good this season. Our record is very good.

“The crowd have been great for us. Even at 0-0 in games when we’re sometimes not able to break our opponents down, they’re sticking with the team.

“We don’t get affected at home. We stick to the game plan and more often than not we’ve done the business.

P16 W8 D4 L4 GF21 GA19

Include cup

P19 W9 D4 L6 GF23 GA24

Really good? Very good? You having a laugh, mate? Stick to the game plan? LOL. Fella's deluded. The best that can be said is that home record's OKish...
              he is clearly deluded if he believes that crap. The results would have been even worse, if he had stuck to his wingback system in all those home games.

Comment

At home, we’ve been really good this season. Our record is very good.

“The crowd have been great for us. Even at 0-0 in games when we’re sometimes not able to break our opponents down, they’re sticking with the team.

“We don’t get affected at home. We stick to the game plan and more often than not we’ve done the business.

That ‘really good’ home record in all competitions:

P20 W9 D4 L7 GF25 GA29

Comment

To be fair, only losing 4 with this squad aint that bad.

But he is still deluded....we've been lucky over the last few home games and that was exposed big time today.

Comment

Confirms how clueless he really is! Scored less than we have conceded says it all as well.

Comment

We’ve lost 7 and drawn 4....

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Well im all confident for us starting to do better on the road soon as we sort our striking situation out uptop, the fact we`re dominating teams away from home gives me confidence, especially last two aways to wolves and sheff utd! two teams who are up there challenging, as said all season we are a couple to three players short, far too much ollie bashing going on, its like every thread which gets very boring tbh, anybody would think we`re in the bottom 3, its like we`re not like alot kept saying would happen, so onto the next load of excuses to have a dig at!
                        God man your as deluded as IH.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          God man your as deluded as IH.
                          He is IH

Comment

Dominated Wolves and Sheffield. But still lost. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                            X