No announcement yet.

Robinson’s contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a chat with Robinson before the Bolton game and I know he's hardly going to confide in someone he doesn't know - he was adamant that the club hasn't offered him anything as yet

Comment

• Whose earning 35k a week ? If you're talking about Ned isn't he out of contract in June

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Whose earning 35k a week ? If you're talking about Ned isn't he out of contract in June
        Yes and yes..

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
          Yes and yes..
          He may have been when we were in the Prem. But as far as I remember, the talk was that he took a significant pay-cut to get more in line with our current wage structure, when he signed a new contract back in 2015.
          QPR since 1993
          WATRB since 2015
          First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

• Did he really? I'm quite sure it was around 30-35k when he signed a new contract..

Comment

Did he really? I'm quite sure it was around 30-35k when he signed a new contract..
              Or maybe the 30-35k was after he took a pay-cut. After all, he was signed by TF/Beard/Hughes, so who knows what kind of silly money he was on before signing the new contract....
              QPR since 1993
              WATRB since 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                Or maybe the 30-35k was after he took a pay-cut. After all, he was signed by TF/Beard/Hughes, so who knows what kind of silly money he was on before signing the new contract....
                Yes, I think so.. my belief is that he is our by far highest earner since Caulker left.

Comment

• Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                  He may have been when we were in the Prem. But as far as I remember, the talk was that he took a significant pay-cut to get more in line with our current wage structure, when he signed a new contract back in 2015.
                  He did he went from 50k a week down to 35k a week that's what he's on now

Comment

Yes, I think so.. my belief is that he is our by far highest earner since Caulker left.
                    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    He did he went from 50k a week down to 35k a week that's what he's on now
                    Cheers. Looks like he's in line for another 15K/week pay-cut if he wants to stay.
                    QPR since 1993
                    WATRB since 2015

Comment

• How does any of us know what any of our players are on. Just speculation I'm sure.

Comment

• https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...es-no-14385751

no formal offer from the club yet, doesn't sound like he's desperate to stay either

Comment

• https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...mpression=true

Comment

• Asked whether he's had a formal contract offer from the Hoops, Robinson said:

"Nothing yet, I’ve not been offered anything concrete. I’m just waiting to see what happens. I know the summer is coming and I’m up in the summer, but we’ll see. If I’m still playing then who knows. I hope they do offer me one, but not at the moment."

Our stand out player of the season with his contract up and no offer from the club yet. Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Asked whether he's had a formal contract offer from the Hoops, Robinson said:

"Nothing yet, I’ve not been offered anything concrete. I’m just waiting to see what happens. I know the summer is coming and I’m up in the summer, but we’ll see. If I’m still playing then who knows. I hope they do offer me one, but not at the moment."

Our stand out player of the season with his contract up and no offer from the club yet. Wow!
                              W@nkers. Fuming!

Why on earth haven't we made this guy an offer? Will cost us at least 5m quid to replace him with someone of similar quality. It's such a no brainer it ain't true!

Comment

• They have clearly spoken or offered something as he said nothing concrete

Comment

Working...
                                X