Trumps view on guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumps view on guns

Did I just hear correctly that Trumps solution to mass shootings in American schools is for teachers to be armed with guns too.
    Fu€k me, I’m speechless.
    Next step will be kids wearing body armour ffs.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

I dont ever see the need for someone to own a gun, but I understand where he is coming from. Guns are so deeply ingrained into American culture that you will never, ever get rid of them. Period. So how can you protect people?

If someone wants to kill, they will find a way. Cars, trucks, home made bombs, knives. The Kunming attack in China where 30+ died and 140+ injured was carried out using knives.

I think the people protesting aren't offering a viable solution, apart from ban guns (again, never gonna happen). There are already gun laws in place and I'm pretty sure its illegal to shoot up a school.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      I dont ever see the need for someone to own a gun, but I understand where he is coming from. Guns are so deeply ingrained into American culture that you will never, ever get rid of them. Period. So how can you protect people?

If someone wants to kill, they will find a way. Cars, trucks, home made bombs, knives. The Kunming attack in China where 30+ died and 140+ injured was carried out using knives.

I think the people protesting aren't offering a viable solution, apart from ban guns (again, never gonna happen). There are already gun laws in place and I'm pretty sure its illegal to shoot up a school.
      Funnily enough I own a gun, legally of course.
      I think it’s the regulation which people have an issue with in America.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Scary thing is that we're talking about semi automatic, so you could spray bullets and 5mins of it could easily cause 1000's of deaths. They need to ban guns because the population of nutters with access is scary. The country is too messed up to rescue as jeems said
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I own a couple of shotguns had them years,bit of rough shooting
          and clays.

The problem in the states is massive but what concerns me more
          is the number of illegal guns in this country and the use of them.

Its knives now which is terrible but gun crime/death is just around
          the corner imo

Comment

I think everyone should be armed and have access to all the drugs they want. I think law should be dismantled and 'survival of the fittest' should be a requirement. Do away with governments and each to their own. People then have to act instead of moan or pay for protection instead of taxes.

Vote #anarchy'r'us

Comment

Why the fnck do citizens need a gun? Get rid of the police and allow people to use their tax rebates to best decide how to protect themselves.

For a few years I had to requalify annually to fire a revolver and a sub-machine gun. It wasn't to hunt or protect myself.
              Last edited by acricketer; 23-02-2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

watched a programme today where a kid in the usa killed a bloke for a few dollars and his mobile phone , he got life then said to the camera if you're watching kids don't mess up like me . senseless

Comment

Let's just say Trumps views are backed by the NRA, financially to his political party!!

The who American thing with guns are full blown crazy, often see 'it's in our constitution'. What the amendments? funny thing about amendments is they can be amended. The whole 'right to bear arms' thing was ok back then when you would be lucky to hit someone at fairly close range, whereas the weapons available now have the ability to gun down loads in a few seconds. Right to bear arms? ok I will have a nuclear bomb please!!!

the truth of the matter is that there is no chance of banning guns in the US in the foreseeable future, however there must be ways to outlaw certain types and have more stringent controls?

Trumps a flag waving idiot who plays up to other idiots with jingoistic waffle, didn't he say he would have run in himself without a gun? Of course he would!!! :/

Comment

Guns don't kill people, rappers do, I saw it on a documentary on BBC2.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                    X