Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which manager of the last four did/do you dislike the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redknapp for claiming to sort out the mess Hughes left but left us with more of the same to sort out. If he had any sense he would have known we couldn't afford to go crazy again with signings. Some were free but almost all must have been on fortunes. Holloway is very close behind at the moment for his lack of eyesight and knowledge to know when things aren't working and a lack of nouse to try and change things for less than a 2nd half of football. JFH was just a defensive style of manager. Odd considering how good a striker he was. Ramsay was more or less chucked into the fire and i don't hate him one bit. Has proved his worth with the youth set up now coming through and easy to see what he has with the players that have come through at Spurs over the last 5 years or so. It is what it is.

Comment

I dislike Holloway more than the rest added together and multiplied by 10!

Comment

don't like 'arry the plastic cockney , jfh was just a bore , ramsey out of his depth, holloway is a sunday league manager at best .... but omitted from this poll is hughes that mug makes my skin crawl

Comment

Hughes by a very long way for me followed by Holloway

Comment

i cant believe you guys are angry with redknapp if morinio had not have bought lioc remy we may well still have been in the prem ,he also gave me the best qpr day of my life,redknap did buy some crap players like steve caulker but he nearly did get us to become a prem side now as much as i love ollie we may stay in this division for ever
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

How is Grandma Hughes not on here?

Comment

Comfortably Redknapp. Bloke is a total clown of the highest order and the single most overhyped bloke in the industry. Can't stand him.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Comfortably Redknapp. Bloke is a total clown of the highest order and the single most overhyped bloke in the industry. Can't stand him.
                  Seeing him on tv getting paid fortunes no doubt spouting shite really boils my p!ss

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Seeing him on tv getting paid fortunes no doubt spouting shite really boils my p!ss
                    Ditto mate. Also when his media buddies praise him to the hilt and go on about what an incredible manager he is

The geeza is an absolute cretin who got away scott free for taking us down, with everybody in the medoa saying the damage was done already with our position when he took over..... IIRC, we were 4 points off safety when he took over (in farking November btw!), yet despite spending £25m+ in the Jan, we went down some 14 points from safety. Despite us going back up the next year, we were drab for the most part & his transfer activity was horrific. I remember reading and article by Clive from LFW summarising it perfectly.

Rant over anyway

Comment

Ramsey got the job without any credentials, Totally out of his depth,only got the job because of his mate the so called DOF

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Ramsey got the job without any credentials, Totally out of his depth,only got the job because of his mate the so called DOF
                        But who do you dislike most

Comment

all of the above but especially Ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            How is Grandma Hughes not on here?
                            There would be no poll.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              all of the above but especially Ramsey
                              Fair enough, personally I legit had no ill feelings whatsoever towards Ramsey. He was pretty pony, and thrown in above his head, but I didn't feel like he was conning us for a living at all.

Comment

Actually felt sorry for the fella.

Comes across as a nice bloke and I actually like him.

Scapegoated.

Comment

Working...
                                X